A long long war

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by ugly, Dec 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

A Long Long war by Ken Wharton
    Has been published, persec will possibly be out of the window when you read it but I'm happy to have helped him along, any dramas Mr Happy and I will change the link.
    I will read and review my copy when it arrives!
    It had to be a book of others contributions as we all know Green Jackets cant write,
    Hat coat taxi!
  2. Twenty five quid? Outrageous.
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

£2.50 discount for online purchase if done now! pays for the postage.
  4. Don't put yerself down young Ugly. Andy McNabb doesn't do so bad for hisself now does he? Best of luck with the tome.
  5. Ugly,

Can your friend get this put on Amazon.co.uk?

It's a site that those of us abroad can pay for things without being treated like Online Fraudsters due to the software most companies now use that think if you use an I.P. from 100m outside of the place you were born in/your home bank is based, then you MUST be a criminal!!!!!
  6. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1906033188/?tag=armrumser-21

already on. :roll:
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Thanks Poppy I have been away from Tinternet staggering through bushes in Ampshyre for a few days. Orders will be despatched in a day or two as the compilor is going to autograph the books.
    I didnt write it just added a few lines that may appear in this or the later edition.
    Cheers though!
    Edited to add I suspect it will be available when the publishers start to ship orders in the first week of Jan 08.
  8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Did he send the link to you as well?
  9. Don't sound so surprised?? :)
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Struggled with the link till I let the confutor download the real player. Nice to see you back. Wouldnt have twigged the username but then we havent yet met!
  11. Oh we have, its just that we can't remember it.... :D passage of time and all that....