A load of pants!!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Cavalier, Oct 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's true, now you can go away for weeks on end without fear of your underwear getting all gopped up with body fluids and unsightly odours!!!!:

2. Yeh ! Whats new. I don't bother changing mine until I've scratched my balls out and /or when the arrse is stiff as a skateboard.
  3. Those are the ones I look for in the Oxfam shop
  4. Yeh ! Big deal. I steal mine from tramps before I wear them.
  5. i was wondering who was stealing my pants....
  6. ...ok...ok....well when I finish with the pants, I put them back onto the tramp I took them off in the first place and replace them with the pants I put on him years before.

You should see a girls face when she goes down on me !
  7. Looks like the base element in any good exercise grot contest has just gone up the sh*tter.

Bigdick - definately Kate Silverton
  8. Do you think Kate Silverton has skidders in her pants ? I have written to her many times asking her to send me an old pair of her pants, having worn them for 2 weeks until the slug trail has crusted up....yum. Alas, the Court Order means I cannot write to her any more.
  9. Yeah but wouldn't you get a yeast infection wearing them over and over without washing them.
  10. I just wear my wifes (or the neighbours if she hangs hers out on the washing line).
  11. Yeast infections.....could I make bread from a pair of her panties ?

Attached Files:

12. Isnt that washing machines are for, they are quite funny really, they take the pish out your pants!
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

[​IMG] WARNING ! May contain traces of cnuts.