A Load of Bull

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Markintime, Aug 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just saw it on the news, good for the bull!
    Well, until they killed it anyway.
  2. Well done the bull! If the bull had a chance of winning maybe this disgusting spectacle would be acceptable, but.......................

No, I am not a 'Bleeding Heart'. I am, like so many in this country, someone who does not appreciate a totally unequal contest. (I nearly said 'bullying').
  3. oh how I laughed, shame the bull didn't take a couple with him I can't believe in 2010 and this is still going on.
  4. Shock horror, someone get me the smelling salt's...I agree with Lsquared...................*faints*
  5. How can you say that? Don't you appreciate the noble spectacle of a mighty beast getting into the audience and chasing some fat b@stard round the arena while he sh1ts himself with fear before quite literally getting the horn?

This could be the renaissance of bullfighting. Instead of some poof in a spangly suit and too, too tight trousers fighting a half dead bull, set a fresh bull among the audience. I, for one would sign up to watch this on pay per view while shouting "¡ole!" every time some fekkin', inbred, Spanish retard gets a prostate exam carried out by a ton of future hamburgers.
  6. I have had my fair share of holidays in Spain, but I have never been to a bullfight. The reason, physical cowardice. I know that after a few San Miguels I would be cheering the bull on, and to be honest I don`t really fancy being lynched by a crowd of sadistic, bloodthirsty Spaniards.
  7. It'd be a great way of solving the prison overcrowding problem. 'Give them... THE GAMES!'
  8. My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius Coolio Crash-Bandicoot Wellard Jack-Daniels O'Pikey
    Commander of the armies of dolescum of the North
    General of the feeling-poorly-gizza-biffchit legions
    Loyal servant to the true emperor, Stellus Artois
    Father to countless sons and daughters
    Husband to a battered wife
    And I will have my vengeance, in this life or on parole.
  9. Easy compromise between those who are pro and anti bull-fighting. Let it continue, except change the rules so that the matador has to be unarmed and naked. Like the bull. Could work for fox-hunting as well - no horses, no dogs, no red tunics. Just a crowd of nudists running through the woods :)
  10. Sounds horrible!
  11. That already happens, its called Dogging.

12. :) :) - 'pg' I had you down as a serious subscriber to ALL things Euro, but glad you dislike this primitive practice. :) :)
  13. There's something deliciously and perversely ironic about the whole thing.

Apparently a 10 yr old boy was injured when the bull fell on him, wtf are kids doing there? If it was a scene from a film such activities wouldn't be allowed at that age.