Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Little Snake in the Mouth ...

... but not a trouser snake. I knew Dagestan was a dodgy and dangerous place, but really?

'Stomach-churning video posted online has captured the moment Russian doctors removed a 1.2-metre snake from a female patient’s mouth.

'The snake had reportedly slithered inside the woman while she was asleep in the backyard of her home in the village of Levashi, Dagestan, 7 News reported.

'The woman was taken to hospital and placed under general anaesthetic after feeling unwell.

'In the footage doctors can be seen slowly removing the snake after inserting a tube down her throat.

'A male doctor off-camera says, “Let’s see what this is.”

'A female doctor grabs the snake as its full length is revealed, and the medical staff react in horror.

'The snake is then dropped into a bucket.

'Locals in the Republic of Dagestan, a Russian republic on the Caspian Sea, reportedly say such incidents have been known to happen from time to time.

'Older citizens are said to warn the young not to sleep outside because of the risk of snakes climbing into their mouths.'

Ceser Romero

Old-Salt
... but not a trouser snake. I knew Dagestan was a dodgy and dangerous place, but really?

'Stomach-churning video posted online has captured the moment Russian doctors removed a 1.2-metre snake from a female patient’s mouth.

'The snake had reportedly slithered inside the woman while she was asleep in the backyard of her home in the village of Levashi, Dagestan, 7 News reported.

'The woman was taken to hospital and placed under general anaesthetic after feeling unwell.

'In the footage doctors can be seen slowly removing the snake after inserting a tube down her throat.

'A female doctor grabs the snake as its full length is revealed, and the medical staff react in horror.

'Locals in the Republic of Dagestan, a Russian republic on the Caspian Sea, reportedly say such incidents have been known to happen from time to time.

'Older citizens are said to warn the young not to sleep outside because of the risk of snakes climbing into their mouths.'

Good drills from that medical team.

One false move and the patient would have been hisstory.

Knew it. Snakes with tits.

It certainly adds a new dimension to the idea of 'speaking with a forked tongue'.

Her husband will be relieved. For weeks now she has been speaking with a forked tongue and spitting venom!

Note to self. Check down Mrs Slaw's throat.

She's got no excuse for never giving a bloke deepthroat in future. "It's too big Ivan, I can't get that down my throat". "Listen bitch, I've seen the video, open wide..."

Chef

LE
I've Adder.

I hope that she remembered to viper mouth afterwards.....

She must give good head if she can fit a 1.2 metre long snake in her mouth

Reading the story it’s an amazing thing to have happened, and perhaps more so it’s that it’s happened a few times before. The line about older people warning the young not to sleep outside because of snakes entering your mouth, seems incredible.

Latest Threads