• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

A little elp or pointers appreciated

Wondering if anyone would know contacts etc to try and resolve a problem.

I left the Army in Feb this year and a few weeks later received my 'Red Folder' all the relevant information in (well almost). I had actually been sent the correct information apart from the Quals sheet, which was totally wrong. The only correct info was the Corp and surname.

I contacted the relevant people and was told someone would be in touch within 48 hours to get it sorted. A week later (having heard nothing) I contacted them again and got the same answer. Unfortunately I went away with work for a period then and it slipped my mind until recently (when I sorted some paperwork out and found the book again).

I contacted the office yet again (now 4-5 months after receipt) and was fed a load of bul****t about JPA problems blah blah, waffle waffle (you know how it is). Was asked to send the sheet back with a covering letter and it would be sorted. Now, a further month down the line I have heard nothing.

In hindsight I should have known better than to actually send it back as I have effectively sent them the only proof I had that these people are totally inept cnuts.

Basically, its now 10 months since I left and I am still missing my quals paperwork (which is probably in someone elses Red Folder, somewhere).

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated, either on here or via PM.

ewan2000 said:
http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=82269.html

Does this help :?
Thanks, ill feed of that thread. Must of missed it in my quick search, either that or just need to pay better attention :D