A little elp or pointers appreciated

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Harry_Monk, Dec 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wondering if anyone would know contacts etc to try and resolve a problem.

I left the Army in Feb this year and a few weeks later received my 'Red Folder' all the relevant information in (well almost). I had actually been sent the correct information apart from the Quals sheet, which was totally wrong. The only correct info was the Corp and surname.

I contacted the relevant people and was told someone would be in touch within 48 hours to get it sorted. A week later (having heard nothing) I contacted them again and got the same answer. Unfortunately I went away with work for a period then and it slipped my mind until recently (when I sorted some paperwork out and found the book again).

I contacted the office yet again (now 4-5 months after receipt) and was fed a load of bul****t about JPA problems blah blah, waffle waffle (you know how it is). Was asked to send the sheet back with a covering letter and it would be sorted. Now, a further month down the line I have heard nothing.

In hindsight I should have known better than to actually send it back as I have effectively sent them the only proof I had that these people are totally inept cnuts.

Basically, its now 10 months since I left and I am still missing my quals paperwork (which is probably in someone elses Red Folder, somewhere).

Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated, either on here or via PM.

2. Thanks, ill feed of that thread. Must of missed it in my quick search, either that or just need to pay better attention :D