A little advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Docs recs are being reviewed by army as I write this point I have a few issues that I'd like to have a little advice on. I was seen for depression and anxiety unsure as to what was noted on the records when I spoke to the gp they said I was never diagnosed with either just revived treatment for it long story short I was stopped seeing my child by his mother and it cased a low drop in mood as you can imagine for anyone with kids seeing them or being there meant everything for me. No thoughts or feelings for suicidal options I always denied that as it never has and never will be a option for me. I was seen and was given antidepressants for around a year or just under it was more for insomnia at the time as I couldn't sleep due to the stress of the whole situation do I prepare myself for deferral? Bearing in mind this was 4 to 5 years ago now I have not had meds or seen the docs since for well anything I've been completely healthy and restored the relationship with the mum had another child and one currently on the way. Secondly I believe never have been seen for by a doctor for it but I assume from slight grinding possible crepitus of the knee, I will visit the physio and be getting a fit note to say I'm prefect fit for service before I attend selection just incase it is brought up there and I also know they are docs not physiotherapists so they don't always have a pure understanding of if the issue will be a die hard affect to training. I understand crepitus is normal it comes with no pain issues and the ability to do exercise run etc is perfectly fine it can ache from time to time but I'll man that the fu*k up I've previously been in so I know what to expect training wise for catterick. Just wondering if it will be looked at as just something normal as there is no pain or will I for certain need to make sure I have the letter of recommendation from the physio to hand my intention was to only produce it if they had a little moan about it on the day like I said it's not been recorded on any record so I suppose that helps right? Appriciate the information and advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads