A likely story!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by daz527, Nov 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He's a man of the cloth and as such is deemed to be of impeccable character. The fact he uses his anus as a vegetable rack is neither here nor there. That he enjoys fellating choirboys and trading child abuse pics over the net may be another matter.*

*Might possibly be untrue, although most vicars are sexual predators and lovers of the hairless veiny treat.
  2. Put him in fish net stockings and we can all have chips for tea! Woo Hoo!
  3. Technically stockings wouldn'......oh never mind.
  4. "But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

By going to the newspapers! :lol:
  5. A hospital trust spokeswoman in Sheffield said: "Like all busy hospitals we do see some unusual accidents.

"But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

With an approach that ensures that it somehow makes it on to the radar of a national newspaper! I truly admire the discreet and professional stance!
  6. "But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

We will however tell it to a national newspaper... Woohooo!

I know a woman who's worked in both the Emergency's of a hospital in Amsterdam and later in various ones in the North West of the UK. She has some amazing stories...
  7. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Gotta love patient confidentiality! I wouldn't go to him for confession, if I were them...
  8. Hopefully it was one of these small red potatoes and not one of those geat big "Idaho" baking potatoes.

Many many years ago while in university I was a volunteer at a hospital emergency department. A man came in with a lightbulb up his arse. Threaded end first, all that could be seen was a small area of the end. You could read:

He claimed it was on an armchair that he sat on and it went in accidentally.
  9. A half baked story............

Next time he should try inserting mash instead of shoving an uncooked King Eddie up his ricker! :wink: