A likely story!!

He's a man of the cloth and as such is deemed to be of impeccable character. The fact he uses his anus as a vegetable rack is neither here nor there. That he enjoys fellating choirboys and trading child abuse pics over the net may be another matter.*

*Might possibly be untrue, although most vicars are sexual predators and lovers of the hairless veiny treat.
A hospital trust spokeswoman in Sheffield said: "Like all busy hospitals we do see some unusual accidents.

"But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

With an approach that ensures that it somehow makes it on to the radar of a national newspaper! I truly admire the discreet and professional stance!
"But our staff deal with them in a discreet, professional and kind way."

We will however tell it to a national newspaper... Woohooo!

I know a woman who's worked in both the Emergency's of a hospital in Amsterdam and later in various ones in the North West of the UK. She has some amazing stories...

Kit Reviewer
Gotta love patient confidentiality! I wouldn't go to him for confession, if I were them...
Hopefully it was one of these small red potatoes and not one of those geat big "Idaho" baking potatoes.

Many many years ago while in university I was a volunteer at a hospital emergency department. A man came in with a lightbulb up his arse. Threaded end first, all that could be seen was a small area of the end. You could read:

He claimed it was on an armchair that he sat on and it went in accidentally.
A half baked story............

Next time he should try inserting mash instead of shoving an uncooked King Eddie up his ricker! :wink: