A liitle bit of blue turns red - well cerise possibly

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#1
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6241928.stm (c) BBC News.

Apparently the honourable member for Grantham and Stamford feels that the Conservatives no longer stand for anything - so he's joined Neue Arbeit.

I'm sure that he knows the meaning of "irony" (a bit like goldie etc)...
 
#3
It always pisses me off when people defect - the voters voted for the party and therefore should not by default get a f8cking MP that now represents another party. If his conscience is so great he should resign and trigger a bi election and then the populus can decide if they too think the Tories stand for nothing (it may well be true - but it is not for him to decide).

Edited for cr*p spelling
 
#4
rickshaw-major said:
Gordy, Gordy, I'm here Gordy!

Nobody trusts a traitor!

Edited for particularly bad spelling.

Tut tut...... Mr. Churchill had good reason to 'cross the floor'.............
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
Conservative MP Quentin Davies has defected to the Labour Party.

The MP for Grantham and Stamford made his decision public in a letter to Conservative leader David Cameron.

He wrote that under Mr Cameron the party "appears to me to have ceased collectively to believe in anything, or to stand for anything".
Beeb Clicky

First point is: what took him so long to realise it? We've all known since he first bullsh!tted his way onto the scene that Cameroon stood for nothing whatsoever. This guy Davies was on the inside track - he should have known before any of us!

Second point is: What on earth is this fool think is going to be different in the Labliar party? We've known for over 10 years that the Labliar party ALSO stood for nothing whatsoever. Has he accepted an offer of a job from the Dour Poacher? :twisted:
 
F

fozzy

Guest
#6
Mr_Fingerz said:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6241928.stm (c) BBC News.

Apparently the honourable member for Grantham and Stamford feels that the Conservatives no longer stand for anything - so he's joined Neue Arbeit.

I'm sure that he knows the meaning of "irony" (a bit like goldie etc)...
I wonder if he's been offered SofS for Defence under Broon? His track record would make him better suited than the Red crew
 
#7
He got in as the people wanted a Tory MP - I know this is legal but is it moral? Surely the decent thing would be to ask for a byelection?

The timing does prove he thinks Bliar is a bigger cnut than Cameron!
 
#8
"Although you have many positive qualities you have three, superficiality, unreliability and an apparent lack of any clear convictions, which in my view ought to exclude you from the position of national leadership to which you aspire and which it is the presumed purpose of the Conservative Party to achieve.

Just as well then that there is a "Dump Cameron" groundswell amongst Conservative activists. He is hopeless
 
#9
bob_lawlaw said:
rickshaw-major said:
Gordy, Gordy, I'm here Gordy!

Nobody trusts a traitor!

Edited for particularly bad spelling.

Tut tut...... Mr. Churchill had good reason to 'cross the floor'.............
Aye but I know you are not equating this wothless piece of sh1t with Winston :D
 
#11
I thought rats left a sinking ship?

Of course, he may well have done if his political antenna has told him that Brown is likely to call and win an election. MPs, it seems, do not change political parties, since both are wings of the same party. They merely safeguard their salaries and expenses!

They really are disgusting people!
 
#12
one-flew-over said:
He got in as the people wanted a Tory MP - I know this is legal but is it moral? Surely the decent thing would be to ask for a byelection?
It's not moral - but when did that ever bother your average modern politician? If the rumours are true, he'll have year in post before the next election. Then he'll get dumped in favour of the new tory candidate.
 
#14
It makes no difference what side they go for, 99% are cnuts with no integrity and spine or standing for what it morally right, shouldnt be called the houses of parliament but the houses of of corruption.... Slimy Cnuts :x
 
#15
He'll get a junior ministerial post later this week, then get shunted to the Lords at the next election, or else be given a new seat, as there's no way that constituency will elect a Labour candidate.
 
#16
He wrote that under Mr Cameron the party "appears to me to have ceased collectively to believe in anything, or to stand for anything".
So why the f'in' heckster has he gone over to Labour? Does he seriously believe they have any principles or stand ofr anything? Apart from blagging as much loot as possible?
 
#17
I think I may still have my 18th birthday card from Greasy Quentin (I used to live in the constituency). If so I'll send it in and ask for a Labour sticker on the front.
 
#18
smartascarrots said:
He wrote that under Mr Cameron the party "appears to me to have ceased collectively to believe in anything, or to stand for anything".
So why the f'in' heckster has he gone over to Labour? Does he seriously believe they have any principles or stand ofr anything? Apart from blagging as much loot as possible?
Because he, like many of the sociopaths who sit on the green benches are professional politicians who know nothing else and for whom the outside world is an alien environment. You, the electorate, are simply the means by which a highly salaried and pensioned profession may entered without the requirement for any education, training or qualifications.
 
#19
Iolis said:
smartascarrots said:
He wrote that under Mr Cameron the party "appears to me to have ceased collectively to believe in anything, or to stand for anything".
So why the f'in' heckster has he gone over to Labour? Does he seriously believe they have any principles or stand ofr anything? Apart from blagging as much loot as possible?
Because he, like many of the sociopaths who sit on the green benches are professional politicians who know nothing else and for whom the outside world is an alien environment. You, the electorate, are simply the means by which a highly salaried and pensioned profession may entered without the requirement for any education, training or qualifications.
Yeah, but they could at least try to keep up the pretence. Things like this just make the blatant contempt so much more obvious.
 
#20
bitterandtwisted said:
It makes no difference what side they go for, 99% are cnuts with no integrity and spine or standing for what it morally right, shouldnt be called the houses of parliament but the houses of of corruption.... Slimy Cnuts :x
... so not so much HoC (House of Commons) but SoC (sepulchre of Cnuts)!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top