A liitle bit of blue turns red - well cerise possibly

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6241928.stm (c) BBC News.

Apparently the honourable member for Grantham and Stamford feels that the Conservatives no longer stand for anything - so he's joined Neue Arbeit.

I'm sure that he knows the meaning of "irony" (a bit like goldie etc)...

2. Gordy, Gordy, I'm here Gordy!

Nobody trusts a traitor!

Edited for particularly bad spelling.

3. It always pisses me off when people defect - the voters voted for the party and therefore should not by default get a f8cking MP that now represents another party. If his conscience is so great he should resign and trigger a bi election and then the populus can decide if they too think the Tories stand for nothing (it may well be true - but it is not for him to decide).

Edited for cr*p spelling

4. Tut tut...... Mr. Churchill had good reason to 'cross the floor'.............

5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Beeb Clicky

First point is: what took him so long to realise it? We've all known since he first bullsh!tted his way onto the scene that Cameroon stood for nothing whatsoever. This guy Davies was on the inside track - he should have known before any of us!

Second point is: What on earth is this fool think is going to be different in the Labliar party? We've known for over 10 years that the Labliar party ALSO stood for nothing whatsoever. Has he accepted an offer of a job from the Dour Poacher? :twisted:

6. I wonder if he's been offered SofS for Defence under Broon? His track record would make him better suited than the Red crew

7. He got in as the people wanted a Tory MP - I know this is legal but is it moral? Surely the decent thing would be to ask for a byelection?

The timing does prove he thinks Bliar is a bigger cnut than Cameron!

8. "Although you have many positive qualities you have three, superficiality, unreliability and an apparent lack of any clear convictions, which in my view ought to exclude you from the position of national leadership to which you aspire and which it is the presumed purpose of the Conservative Party to achieve.

Just as well then that there is a "Dump Cameron" groundswell amongst Conservative activists. He is hopeless

9. Aye but I know you are not equating this wothless piece of sh1t with Winston :D

10. Any others to follow? Seems to be a lot of distancing from Cameron at the moment.

11. I thought rats left a sinking ship?

Of course, he may well have done if his political antenna has told him that Brown is likely to call and win an election. MPs, it seems, do not change political parties, since both are wings of the same party. They merely safeguard their salaries and expenses!

They really are disgusting people!

12. It's not moral - but when did that ever bother your average modern politician? If the rumours are true, he'll have year in post before the next election. Then he'll get dumped in favour of the new tory candidate.

13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I doubt there are more than a handful of Neue Arbeit voters in Stamford anyway...

14. It makes no difference what side they go for, 99% are cnuts with no integrity and spine or standing for what it morally right, shouldnt be called the houses of parliament but the houses of of corruption.... Slimy Cnuts :x

15. He'll get a junior ministerial post later this week, then get shunted to the Lords at the next election, or else be given a new seat, as there's no way that constituency will elect a Labour candidate.