A Letter to David Cameron

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Chalky, Jan 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now, I lack the articulation gifted unto many of the people on ARRSE, but I felt that after today I had to at least try.

Sort of ran out of ideas now, short of an armed uprising. :roll:

I have no doubt the Tory Boy will continue to be as disgustingly reasonable as his housewife fans demand, but they are, for better or worse, Her Majesty's Official Opposition and I for one would damn well like them to act like it.
  2. I think you underestimate yourself, Chalky. Hope that you get the proper, well-thought out response that deserves.
  3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Not too shabby an attempt. I particularly like the tip of an iceberg bit. You have sent this?
  4. Thanks to both of you.

Yes, I have sent it. If Conservative Central office want to pick apart my excessive use of the comma and my constant self-reference then they're missing the point, and my vote. :)
  5. Really?
  6. Call me Dave knows all this, if you look at the Tory website they still don't have a policy its a load of balls.
  7. Here's a summary of your plea;

Oi Cameron!
    I know that you are a pointless biff, with a CV that would struggle to fill the back of a postage stamp.
    Nevermind. If you want the votes of the people who guard your pampered, worthless, existence then start making them some well thought out promises.
    Failing that, GO GET A LIFE.
    How in the name of ARRSE did David Davies lose to you?
    Love and Kisses
  8. That's pretty much it, but far more succinct than I could ever hope to be.

I suggest you send that. :wink:

In fact, I suggest everyone who reads this thread sends a letter along the same lines. Even if they only get 100, that's enough to take notice and at least start paying attention.
  9. Might be a good idea to leave out the David Davies bit, because it's rude. How about:
    Oi! Cameron,
    What have you done for your country, did you even serve as a cadet at Eton. If not Why not?
  10. No, leave in the David Davies bit, but suggest a bit of high-level political skiffing followed by an announcement about it. Guaranteed forces vote winner.

Failing that he could do Ann Widdecombe up the starfish and film it on his phone following it up with a well-executed 6AM retreat having vomited on her carpet, minge-based or otherwise.

You'd practically have to vote for him after that.
  11. I think Cameron is another Tony Blair; the all talk and not much trousers type.Consequently, I expect he'll do or say whatever he thinks will make him popular with joe public, and more importantly for him, win votes.

Funny, when I read the title of this thread the first thing I thought of was 'Letter from America' by the Proclaimers- getting two Scottish country & western singers to croon your letter out for you might just grab Dave's attention.
  12. UK if not the World lacks a Politician of Stature.
    Still can't see David beating Brown.
  13. Why is it that we constantly hear of shortage of money for the Armed Forces and yet there is never any shortage for overseas aid , treating crack heads , keeping criminals alive in jail , paying benefits to chavs and others who have contributed nothing to society???
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Because we don't have the use of some pinko lefty organisation (RAF excluded) to act on our behalf.

Remember we are all baby killers.