A LESSON IN LIFE

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by FunkyNewBlood, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Take a leaf out of your own preachings, GET A LIFE.

2. Lawstudent i will make several points in a cool colective manner:

1 get lost

2 prepar to get slated by every one that reads this

3 you are a oxegen thif

4 get lost

5 try to write about some thing that dose not make you look like a total loser

6 i feel sorry for the future of lawers every where how you manage to do a law degree is bejond me

7 get lost

3. Ahhh, I feel all warm and fluffy now. Come on, who wants a hug?

4. Fecks Sake Aint you dead yet you boring Cnut!

5. This has got to be a deliberate baiting session.

Curses!! I fell for it!!

Dam you to hell law student!!

6. Lawstudent,

With such a promising picture accompanying your name, I looked forward to a really interesting and sordid tale....especially as the post was in the NAAFI bar.

I read your thread hoping against hope that it would have a killer punchline or some sub-humanly dirty event described at the end, instead your attempt at morale boosting has left me feeling flat.

Get a real story posted, and a life.

7. Are u a Religious Nut by any chance?

:? :roll: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted:

8. lawstudent:

There is no free will..we are all Fate's b!tch...

You, however, are an annoying itch...

9. mysteron

mysteron LE Book Reviewer

I wish to terminate your existence, send me your address so that I can fulfill my dream............

I can then go on with my life knowing that I have done an act of mercy and compassion. Mercy for you by putting you out of your misery. Compassion for the world for relieving them of the burden you create.

ps. You are the weakest link....goodbye.

10. This fcukwit is just cutiing and pasting from some sh1t site, lets lock this thread an ignore the troll

11. The true sign of a quality lawyer - complete and total lack of original thought, good at quoting somebody elses shite.

In the very unlikely event that you actually have any interest in the military why not PM me. I am running a Range this weekend and I have a slot free for you - the target frame in Lane 1.

12. Ahhh BB when will you stop trying to find meaning within your sad little frame of existence and go and bug some nice large trucks on a motorway? You need urgent, constant and completely intrusive psychiatric care. The management plan for you should include electric breakfasts daily......ala "Cuckoo's Nest" as well as several IV sessions with really, really nice antipsychotics. Followed closely by having several sessions of frontal lobe surgery......again without anaesthetic as well I truly want you to experience it all to the full.