• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A LESSON IN LIFE

Lawstudent i will make several points in a cool colective manner:

1 get lost

2 prepar to get slated by every one that reads this

3 you are a oxegen thif

4 get lost

5 try to write about some thing that dose not make you look like a total loser

6 i feel sorry for the future of lawers every where how you manage to do a law degree is bejond me

7 get lost

lawstudent said:
A Lesson in Life

Everything happens for a reason. Nothing happens by chance or by means of good or bad luck. Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness and sheer stupidity all occur to test the limits of your soul. Without these small tests, if they be events, illnesses or relationships, life would be like a smoothly paved, straight, flat road to nowhere.

If someone hurts you, betrays you , or breaks you heart, forgive them. For they have helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to who you open your heart to.

If someone loves you, love them back unconditionally, not only because they love you, but because they are teaching you to love and opening your heart and eyes to things you would have never seen or felt without them.

Make every day count. Appreciate every moment and take from it everything that you possibly can, for you may never be able to experience it again.

Talk to people you have never talked to before, and actually listen. Hold your head up because you have every right to. Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, no one else will believe in you either.

You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.
Fecks Sake Aint you dead yet you boring Cnut!

Lawstudent,

With such a promising picture accompanying your name, I looked forward to a really interesting and sordid tale....especially as the post was in the NAAFI bar.

I read your thread hoping against hope that it would have a killer punchline or some sub-humanly dirty event described at the end, instead your attempt at morale boosting has left me feeling flat.

Get a real story posted, and a life.

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
lawstudent said:
You can make of your life anything you wish. Create your own life and then go out and live it.
I wish to terminate your existence, send me your address so that I can fulfill my dream............

I can then go on with my life knowing that I have done an act of mercy and compassion. Mercy for you by putting you out of your misery. Compassion for the world for relieving them of the burden you create.

ps. You are the weakest link....goodbye.

The true sign of a quality lawyer - complete and total lack of original thought, good at quoting somebody elses shite.

In the very unlikely event that you actually have any interest in the military why not PM me. I am running a Range this weekend and I have a slot free for you - the target frame in Lane 1.

Ahhh BB when will you stop trying to find meaning within your sad little frame of existence and go and bug some nice large trucks on a motorway? You need urgent, constant and completely intrusive psychiatric care. The management plan for you should include electric breakfasts daily......ala "Cuckoo's Nest" as well as several IV sessions with really, really nice antipsychotics. Followed closely by having several sessions of frontal lobe surgery......again without anaesthetic as well I truly want you to experience it all to the full.

Latest Threads