A kick to the nuts

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Jimmy1880, May 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello guys,

I got stamped in the nuts at rugby the other day and by sweet coincidence my paperwork came through for selection the day after. At the back it mentioned a scrotal examination. The question is my nuts are quite sore still and one of them is swollen/bruised. Will the doctor defer me because of this?

That would be one kick to the sack too much if he does.

Please advise on this one if anyone knoes the answer!

Thank you,

Jim

2. Just explain to the doctor that you have a healthy sexual appetite that includes you and the missus getting a bit rough with each other.

3. How long have you got until selection?

4. I've got 2 weeks untill selection

5. get the missus to run 'em better for you

6. will be fine!....swelling should go in 2 weeks otherwise seek medical advise...i would have thought

7. Your spuds should be better in two weeks.

8. Rub deep heat on them, really helps the swelling and encourages blood flow so that they heal quicker ;)

9. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

That worked for me when I had me gonnads dunted by a horse in the 80's. I would also suggest rubbing it over your bellend so that it a bit goes down the eye to sooth them internally.

10. Aye this really works makes the inflamation and swelling go down in like 2-3 days

11. While I've never damaged my nuts to your extent, a physiotherapist friend of mine couldn't rate this method of treatment highly enough. It's all about the blood flow, I've heard.

12. Has to be said, its worked for me too :D

13. Thanks fellas,

The deep heat really works especially down the japs eye!

Everything has become clear to me now and I feel alive.

You boys really are special!

14. please tell me you didnt acctually do it

15. When is your actual selection? Where is it?