A kick to the nuts

Hello guys,

I got stamped in the nuts at rugby the other day and by sweet coincidence my paperwork came through for selection the day after. At the back it mentioned a scrotal examination. The question is my nuts are quite sore still and one of them is swollen/bruised. Will the doctor defer me because of this?

That would be one kick to the sack too much if he does.

Please advise on this one if anyone knoes the answer!

Thank you,

Jim

Just explain to the doctor that you have a healthy sexual appetite that includes you and the missus getting a bit rough with each other.

Rub deep heat on them, really helps the swelling and encourages blood flow so that they heal quicker ;)

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
duckiciao said:
Rub deep heat on them, really helps the swelling and encourages blood flow so that they heal quicker ;)
That worked for me when I had me gonnads dunted by a horse in the 80's. I would also suggest rubbing it over your bellend so that it a bit goes down the eye to sooth them internally.

duckiciao said:
While I've never damaged my nuts to your extent, a physiotherapist friend of mine couldn't rate this method of treatment highly enough. It's all about the blood flow, I've heard.

Thanks fellas,

The deep heat really works especially down the japs eye!

Everything has become clear to me now and I feel alive.

You boys really are special!

Jimmy1880 said:
Thanks fellas,

The deep heat really works especially down the japs eye!

Everything has become clear to me now and I feel alive.

You boys really are special!
please tell me you didnt acctually do it

Of course I did.

Soldiers are honest, brave and sincere men. They have no time for nonsense and banter!

If they tell me to put deep heet on my nads of course I will do it!

If they are still bruised, simply dip/paint them in blue food colouring. That should disguise anything - apart from any searing agony due to having the Doctor gently crush them together till you wee blood.

oh, and good luck.

Latest Threads