A jolly wheeze in Shaibah

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by Filbert Fox, Sep 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. since the 3 foot high 'Great Wall of Shiabah' was completed, the latest jolly jape thats doing the rounds with our TA comrades is to see who can grow the best tache in 28 days. Hilarious :roll:

2. Now knowing the females that are in the QAs there should be a few good taches to be viewed!

Whats this "3 foot wall" malarky then FF?

3. Maybe you could borrow a sense of humour from them and relax a bit ? Just a thought.

4. From the TA? Get real :roll:

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nasty man!

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Fear not OotS, D-L has a sense honed by years in a Corps that would make you humerous. :wink:

7. ahh, you must be either TA or Int Corps (or both (shudder)) both renown for their wit. :roll:

some of the QAs have got cracking Hitler taches though :wink:

8. Ah, yes, we can all learn from the masters of wit known as Regs.

Sh!tting behind radiators when handing over accomodation, w@nking into binocular eyepieces when signing them over, and best of all, C/Sgts / WO2s seeing who can get their feet to point furthest around from the start direction from a standing jump!!!!!

I bet that the Regs in Shaibah will join in the tache thing, as soon as they reach puberty / get enough of a team spirit to have competitions.

Ah hahahaha!!!

:roll:

9. Well, that's better than what we're normally renowned for.

10. I love ARRSE, it brings us all together in a sense of camerardire (ish-spelling shiit!). :wink:

11. DL I expect the three foot wall is around the nurses kennels, to keep them in! 8O ..........'Is that a Rotwiller patroling the fenceline?......No, no it's just a nurse' :?

12. So has FF been let loose among all those lovlies yet? :twisted: :wink:

13. Good point, I was wrong, I see it now! It's to keep him out :lol:

14. That will not keep him out :wink:

15. We will have to get a collection together, send some razor wire out there, and a leash (if he's gonna get in they might as well make the best of it!) :D