A horrible waking dream

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by kosherpig, May 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was at work today minding my own business when i realised that the temperature outside was far too warm to be English and i was surrounded by bizarre looking people with cone shaped heads speaking a strange dialect,

All i could make out amongst the gibberish was "platform blah blah blah Antenna bing bong star trek geekoid, i wanted to tell my friends all about the equipment in a vehicle in iron man the movie etc etc etc"

how very odd i thought, i maintained my dignity however and carried on regardless of this inane babbel looking blankly at a clip board that had been thrust before me demanding signatures. 8O

It was at this point i breathed a huge sigh of relief when i realised that yes i do do still have a pair and have not been "assimilated" by the said coneheads, despite their best attempts. Rest assured everyone, i shall be returning to the very manly world of G3 in the very near future where comms really do come in the form of paper cups and string (and in really bad conditions the mobile) and the only thing i have to worry about is bolting my stuff down so that it doesnt appear on ebay "as worn by the SAS" 8)
  2. Dear oh dear KP, you mean to tell me that you havn't been enjoying the work that you've been doing. I for one love it and can't wait to have to do it yet again a couple of months down the line, i'll put your name forward to do it again shall I! :D
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

KP, I take it the drugs have kicked in then.
  4. Don't fight it KP, you know you want to be assimilated into the Collective! Anyway, what about that BOWMAN course?

5. I read the post with mystification, then realised the title wasn't actually about a Wnaking dream