A Heartfelt Thankyou, To The Parents Of My Kids!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by cernunnos, Apr 17, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that the CSA, that most efficient of government agencies, is on the way out. I'd like to thank everyone out there, both in and out of the mob, in England, Australia, Spain, Germany, Canada and Norway, who are currently raising my bastards!

I know its been hard and I really appreciate your efforts, for my part it hasn't been easy, plying drunken wives with alcohol under the noses of their husbands and then insisting on bare-back entertainment in the ladies toilet, is a dangerous career.

Still with the money I've saved on child-rearing, I can afford a good dentist, and to have my nose straightened! The broken cheek bone adds character so I won't alter that.

Particular thanks go to Karen and Michael for putting two of my stray seeds through university. and to Karen for always coming back for more!.
    Also to Kevin for not pursuing me for too long, through the courts, to your credit, after all, your own kids would have been Gwarr, if you'd had any!

Once again, thank-you you lovely people!

If any other Arrsers feel similarly moved. Please record your message of thanks below!

2. In reply, i would like to say thanx to all the scumball fathers that walk away when the deed is done, i feel no bitterness, you get the good dentist, well lucky you, i get the hugs, the beaming smiles, the joy of watching a couple of incredible human beings grow up without the intervention of a self centred waste of space...so for all the l love you's, the mothers day cards, the early morning cuddles and the sheer joy of knowing i alone have made them the people they are about to become. Absent fathers i salute you.

3. Bite or Nibble??

4. No a thank you......

5. No, thank you!!

6. I just stick to shagging married women, that way either her husband pays their way, or she's right in the shit.

7. Good drills that man!

8. How do you know my shagging style???

Your wife not called Andrea by any chance??

9. No, but I did use that name before my Op!

10. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Andrea? I have been searching for you. Why did you leave? Did that romantic night, that most wonderful of times mean so little? How could you forget the vows we made, that magical night in Shellhaven, as the sun sank majestically behind the fuel storage tanks, the air redolent with the gentle aroma of crude deisel? Did this mean so little? nd what about our puppies? You loved stroking and tickling my sweet and fluffy little pointers.

11. And she has a cracking cock as well!!!

12. old_fat_and_hairy

A poultry keeper? I have heard it referred to as something like poultry. Or was it paltry?

I have a pussy. A big one, with whiskers and claws.

13. Ive just cancelled the church OFnH, im just glad i found out about the pussy in time..

14. old_fat_and_hairy

Do you not like cats? That's a shame. How about gerbils? Highly recommended by Holywood stars, such as Richard Gere.

Never mind the Church, let's just have the nuptials in a castle. It's the 'classy' thing to do now. Just ask any footballer/Girls Aloud screecher. The honeymoon is the important bit anyway.

15. scotlass, once you get married, let me know, I may have a 'little something' for you!!!!