A hard brexit trade proposal

Well,my next job is paid in Euros if all goes well.

Every time the £ sinks against the €, I get a real terms pay rise, as well as the opportunity to give a bitter laugh as I sob out "I told you so".

Swings and roundabouts.

Well,my next job is paid in Euros if all goes well.

Every time the £ sinks against the €, I get a real terms pay rise, as well as the opportunity to give a bitter laugh as I sob out "I told you so".

Swings and roundabouts.
What has that wibble got to do with the topic?

When we leave in a couple of months we will revert to the EU WTO tarrifs for trade (with suitably amended quotas). This is clearly not in our interests as much of the EU schedule is set by other nations with different climates and industries and thus tariffs on things we consume but do not produce.

To alleviate this I would suggest a day 1 post Brexit offer to every nation other than hostile states (Russia/NK/Syria etc) and the EU (draw your own venn diagram on that one). We remove tarrifs on all produce we do not produce in a bilateral 2 year time limited trade deal. We don't ask for anything in return other than a good faith commitment to negotiate a comprehensive two way trade deal during those two years, if no deal is forthcoming they revert to our WTO schedule. This would both ensure we are not needlessly tariff goods we do not produce reducing consumer costs, give an incentive to the world to come to the table, and instantly make the EU uncompetitive until they come to us with a fair mutually beneficial trade deal, no strings on fishing, gib, NI etc attached.

Thoughts?
Surely the first word should have been IF.

Not a great deal. I was using the Force, hoping to pop a few minor blood vessels in a Brexiteer's eyeball somewhere.
The guardian has a great article today about hydrocloric acid being great for core muscles.

Pint a day. Crack on.