A-ha breaks up...

Just announced on Newsnight; A-ha has broken up after 25 years...

I'm, er, underwhelmed.

But the hyphen is important.

Trust me.

Lits

Litotes said:
Just announced on Newsnight; A-ha has broken up after 25 years...

I'm, er, underwhelmed.

But the hyphen is important.

Trust me.

Lits
All those serious posts. now you come out with this!

I'm outraged!

:wink:

Bad news everywhere in the entertainment industry this year

H from Steps has also passed away

P

PrinceAlbert

They released a song not long back.......I'm ashamed to say that it wasn't that bad.

Sour grapes on all your parts :D

A-Ha was pretty good at bridging the generation gap - probably got offered more mother/daughter combo's than you've had hot dinners ;)

I thought they had broken up.

I don't care but was in Noggy land a few weeks ago and during the visit to the works site was shown some of What I thought was a kids drawings on the directors wall, turns out it was original art by one of the band - Shite and mong with crayons could do better came to mind.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Firehorse said:
Sour grapes on all your parts :D

A-Ha was pretty good at bridging the generation gap - probably got offered more mother/daughter combo's than you've had hot dinners ;)
Lordy!!!!

May I introduce you to the new band? Biped-Ha! :D

Probably realised there was more money to be made from a reunion tour in a couple of years time rather than a "Hey, we're still here" tour now. Just go home, put the kettle on, put their feet up, eat some pickled herring and wait for the right moment. Simple as...

Lits, mentally you have obviously lost the plot. This is in CA (obviously because that is where you are used to posting) and not the Naafi Bar. Next you will be an X Factor guru!

Get a grip man and go and read the FT and let normal service resume.

E x

Latest Threads