A Guide to Rough Women in Scotland

Looking at another thread, this reminded me of "Dirty Donna from Dundee" she was corker, I met her at the Highland Show in Edinburgh,

She had a cylindrical body (boiler) with mammoth norks stuck on nipples like torpedo release buttons, she was blonde /short hair not bad looking for an 18 stoner, we went to her hotel room it was a 3 day eventer never been blown so much in my life, no holes barred. i remember humming "O Flower O Scotland" whilst pushing her sh1t back up her hoop by a fortnight.

Two weeks later i was doing some surveying in Dunfirmline, a bit short of dentists up there, fucking rough or what!!

Genitalmen you Rough ones as well

B

Biscuits_AB

Dundee, Glasgow, Perth, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Stirling, Forfar, Brechin, Dundee, Peterhead...

Biscuits_AB said:
Dundee, Glasgow, Perth, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Stirling, Forfar, Brechin, Dundee, Peterhead...
Corby.

Biscuits_AB said:
Fife, Dunbar, Elgin, Fort William, Dingwall, Lairg, Thurso, Wick, Stranraer, Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Lochinver, Lochgilphead, Stirling, Kirkcaldy...

Bat_Crab said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Fife, Dunbar, Elgin, Fort William, Dingwall, Lairg, Thurso, Wick, Stranraer, Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Lochinver, Lochgilphead, Stirling, Kirkcaldy...
Ecclefechan.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Fallingbostel

Bat_Crab said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dumbarton (Don't ask), Ayre, Glasgow...

Or even Ayr.

Methyr Tydfil but I think I got a bit lost that day.

Greenock.

The only place I've been that when I turned down a girl's advances, she tried to headbutt me and was dragged out of a nightclub by FOUR bouncers. :shock:

the_matelot said:
Greenock.

The only place I've been that when I turned down a girl's advances, she tried to headbutt me and was dragged out of a nightclub by FOUR bouncers. :shock:
While you were pulled off by her mates!

gunfighter

Old-Salt
Not having this :threaten: some of the ugliest and intellectually challenge women I have ever come across came from ENGERLAND ..... to be specific ........ READING......... 'kin inbreeds the lot of them !!

Especially the ones that moved there from Slough.

Skye whilst on R&R...waitress from the hotel I was staying in - I must have seemed sophisticated and other worldly to her! Her idea of the big time was going to live with her fiance (oops, yes sorry about that but I wasn't the one with a diamond ring on!) in Falkirk - FFS. Oh, and Falkirk...

Tarbert, Harris. Only saw one female and she was that ugly, the ferry refused to dock.

Didn't bother me, I was with the wife, in the car and didn't need the ferry.

Latest Threads