A Guide to Rough Women in Scotland

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sebcoe, Mar 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Looking at another thread, this reminded me of "Dirty Donna from Dundee" she was corker, I met her at the Highland Show in Edinburgh,

She had a cylindrical body (boiler) with mammoth norks stuck on nipples like torpedo release buttons, she was blonde /short hair not bad looking for an 18 stoner, we went to her hotel room it was a 3 day eventer never been blown so much in my life, no holes barred. i remember humming "O Flower O Scotland" whilst pushing her sh1t back up her hoop by a fortnight.

Two weeks later i was doing some surveying in Dunfirmline, a bit short of dentists up there, fucking rough or what!!

Genitalmen you Rough ones as well

2. Dundee, Glasgow, Perth, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Stirling, Forfar, Brechin, Dundee, Peterhead...

3. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

North of Watford ....

[edit ... just south of Watford, pointing North .... ]

4. Corby.

5. Fife, Dunbar, Elgin, Fort William, Dingwall, Lairg, Thurso, Wick, Stranraer, Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Lochinver, Lochgilphead, Stirling, Kirkcaldy...

6. Ecclefechan.

7. Definitely Inverness!

Oh and Kyle of Lochalsh.

Mallaig FFS!

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Fallingbostel

9. Dumbarton (Don't ask), Ayre, Glasgow...

10. Or even Ayr.

Methyr Tydfil but I think I got a bit lost that day.

11. Fair one.

12. Benbecula in the days of the wrac

13. Greenock.

The only place I've been that when I turned down a girl's advances, she tried to headbutt me and was dragged out of a nightclub by FOUR bouncers. :shock:

14. Oh and killmahog names says it all near Stirling

15. While you were pulled off by her mates!