• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A Guide to Rough Women in Scotland

Looking at another thread, this reminded me of "Dirty Donna from Dundee" she was corker, I met her at the Highland Show in Edinburgh,

She had a cylindrical body (boiler) with mammoth norks stuck on nipples like torpedo release buttons, she was blonde /short hair not bad looking for an 18 stoner, we went to her hotel room it was a 3 day eventer never been blown so much in my life, no holes barred. i remember humming "O Flower O Scotland" whilst pushing her sh1t back up her hoop by a fortnight.

Two weeks later i was doing some surveying in Dunfirmline, a bit short of dentists up there, fucking rough or what!!

Genitalmen you Rough ones as well

B

Biscuits_AB

Dundee, Glasgow, Perth, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Stirling, Forfar, Brechin, Dundee, Peterhead...

Biscuits_AB said:
Dundee, Glasgow, Perth, Aberdeen, Inverness, Dundee, Stirling, Forfar, Brechin, Dundee, Peterhead...
Fife, Dunbar, Elgin, Fort William, Dingwall, Lairg, Thurso, Wick, Stranraer, Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Lochinver, Lochgilphead, Stirling, Kirkcaldy...

Bat_Crab said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Fife, Dunbar, Elgin, Fort William, Dingwall, Lairg, Thurso, Wick, Stranraer, Kilmarnock, Dumfries, Lochinver, Lochgilphead, Stirling, Kirkcaldy...
Ecclefechan.

Bat_Crab said:
Biscuits_AB said:
Dumbarton (Don't ask), Ayre, Glasgow...

Greenock.

The only place I've been that when I turned down a girl's advances, she tried to headbutt me and was dragged out of a nightclub by FOUR bouncers. :shock:

the_matelot said:
Greenock.

The only place I've been that when I turned down a girl's advances, she tried to headbutt me and was dragged out of a nightclub by FOUR bouncers. :shock:
While you were pulled off by her mates!

Not having this :threaten: some of the ugliest and intellectually challenge women I have ever come across came from ENGERLAND ..... to be specific ........ READING......... 'kin inbreeds the lot of them !!

Skye whilst on R&R...waitress from the hotel I was staying in - I must have seemed sophisticated and other worldly to her! Her idea of the big time was going to live with her fiance (oops, yes sorry about that but I wasn't the one with a diamond ring on!) in Falkirk - FFS. Oh, and Falkirk...

Tarbert, Harris. Only saw one female and she was that ugly, the ferry refused to dock.

Didn't bother me, I was with the wife, in the car and didn't need the ferry.

Latest Threads