Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by tigger_c/s_30, Nov 16, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a great day for England our boys did us proud down in Sydney and the victory made oh so sweeter because of who it was against............

1 more game to go :D

Anyone from the site living in Sydney who was at the game ?
  2. My brother lives in Sydney.......says the atmosphere is electric...
  3. I bet , sure wish I could have got there for it .
  4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Please God...... let us beat the Australians.......
  5. Please every New Zealander - Beat the Autrafuckinfailians
  6. We should start a sweepstake, my starter for ten.

England 25 Australia 10

Anymore ?
  7. Don't know about that, but just phoned Quantas, and the flights down are going for 900 squid, another 200 for ticket, and another 5-600 for incidentals. It has to be worth it.

Next stop medical dictionary to find suitable disease for sicky.
  8. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Where's my hat with corks round the rim?

Aussie for the RWC 2003 - at least they can cross the try line :!: :!: :twisted:
  9. X-Inf

Sorry, I may have been mistaken about the title for this post - perhaps you were referring to England 2 Denmark 3 yesterday? :roll:
  10. X-inf......... You may well be bitter that the jocks got slapped out of thier pyjamas but to cheer for another nation when the English have done the United Kingdom proud is a joke.

I'll bet you have a big chip on your shoulder, and a big red bulbous Albert Tatlock style nose......... Whisky supping Jock puff :D

Swallow your pride and get behind the English you bitter and twisted tart
  11. X-Inf

MDN -

Oooohhh handbags at 50 paces then. Proper whisky does not have an 'e' in it. You are right about the nose though.

Keep on biting :!: :!: :!: :!: :D
  12. No bite, just zero surprise at the attitude of the porridge wogs :D
  13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Bone comment of the day from duty Welshman in the mess - 'England might have won, but they didn't play very well!'

As opposed to Wales, presumably, who may have played well but were knocked out.
  14. Have you lot heard about the dastardly French trying to hi-jack the English victory, claiming that it is a "victory for Europe."
    Bloody cheek!!!