A Good time to Die

F*ck! My mum was cremated on the 19th, a few days before the lockdown. Total cost just under £5K!
Sorry to hear of your loss.... of £3,400.00...

Point of order.

Can I just ask if anyone knows the answer to this. When a person dies of Coronavirus does the virus not die with them? Does it not require a live host in order to survive and profligate?

Or does the virus leave the dead person like a Bat Out Of Hell?

Rumour has it that it can live on inanimate object for some considerable time. IE supermarket trolley hand grips, door handles, newspapers, paper money etc.

Point of order.

Can I just ask if anyone knows the answer to this. When a person dies of Coronavirus does the virus not die with them? Does it not require a live host in order to survive and profligate?

On a motorbike?

I do not recall knowingly initiating a homosexual encounter, and or inserting myself into a man.

^ To the best of my knowledge this is a factual admission denial of the accusation that I am might be proactively gay.
Edited for accuracy again.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Point of order.

Here's a picture from Spain yesterday:

1585490514276.png

I’m all that’s left, nobody to share the cost with (cat not chipping in)

Damn. This is just about the worst-case scenario many of us feared. We know there are countless people out there who are isolated and lonely, and we have no way of knowing where they are or of reaching them.
Our churches had the support networks in place for precisely this sort of thing, and they just vanished overnight. My work has been for nothing.

Here's a picture from Spain yesterday:

View attachment 460916
Churches were filled with the living a few weeks ago, and we were there for anyone who struggled with the world.

Tool

LE
Anyone from the medical community out there confirm this, one way or the other?
The virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is stable for several hours to days in aerosols and on surfaces, according to a new study from National Institutes of Health, CDC, UCLA and Princeton University scientists in The New England Journal of Medicine. The scientists found that severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel.

The virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is stable for several hours to days in aerosols and on surfaces, according to a new study from National Institutes of Health, CDC, UCLA and Princeton University scientists in The New England Journal of Medicine. The scientists found that severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel.

But what about LEATHER.

Boots man, BOOTS.

This is blatant paranoia. I'm just having a glass of plonk and watching Evil Under The Sun which has a blistering cast.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
F*ck! My mum was cremated on the 19th, a few days before the lockdown. Total cost just under £5K!
Her funeral price, which was cremation, included originally, a hearse, 2 cars, the ceremony, celebrant and the cremation. Due to C19, most of that is now verboten so just the hearse and burning. There was also a Dr's fee of £300, fuck knows why, it's not as if we needed to confirm she was dead, we wouldn't be burning her otherwise!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer