A Good time to Die

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A few quid to the Chief Stoker at the crem and one wife disposed of!

Job jobbed :)

before that can you refer us to another batshit-cray god botherer to replace you?
Yes. I present to you 'pastor' Steve Anderson:

Unfortunately he is a protestant, but it's almost like I taught him everything he knows.

Pastor Steve used to be a liberal, before I posessed him.

They can't. We live in a respectful society, and they must honour the social contract. That means no nicking cash, bank cards, pills, jewelry or sundry items.

Taking sexual advantage of my vulnerable carcass is also to be frowned upon.
Have you always been this gullible?

He doesn't have to be that crazy - I mean like believing god's mother was a virgin.
Just entertaining with a good sense of humour, like you. Oh and a bit less of a homophobic obsessive would be OK too.
Those who display manic homophobic obsessive behaviour are mostly likely to be found balls deep in other men.

Like every religious bloke.

He doesn't have to be that crazy - I mean like believing god's mother was a virgin.
Just entertaining with a good sense of humour, like you. Oh and a bit less of a homophobic obsessive would be OK too.
I'm not a homophobic obsessive. I simply believe that it's a pressing issue in the modern world, that people can be cured of their homosexuality and it can be contained.

Yes. I present to you 'pastor' Steve Anderson:

Unfortunately he is a protestant, but it's almost like I taught him everything he knows.

Pastor Steve used to be a liberal, before I sucked him off posessed him.
Edited for accuracy.

I remember hearing that at the end of the Cold War (medal awaited) that when the Govt disposed of contingency stocks, a large number of cardboard coffins were among the items. If you keep anything long enough you will have a use for it?

Those who display manic homophobic obsessive behaviour are mostly likely to be found balls deep in other men.

Like every religious bloke.
I do not recall knowingly initiating a homosexual encounter, or inserting myself into a man.

^ To the best of my knowledge this is a factual denial of the accusation that I might be proactively gay.

MiL died just over 2 weeks before the lockdown, funeral was arranged for 07/04/20 - cost £4500, directors rang the other day, can't do the funeral thing so it's crem at 21:30 tomorrow, no attendees, just the hearse (I'm thinking Transit van here), 4 pall bearers and the oven - cost £1600.
F*ck! My mum was cremated on the 19th, a few days before the lockdown. Total cost just under £5K!

Point of order.

Can I just ask if anyone knows the answer to this. When a person dies of Coronavirus does the virus not die with them? Does it not require a live host in order to survive and profligate?

Or does the virus leave the dead person like a Bat Out Of Hell?

They can't. We live in a respectful society, and they must honour the social contract. That means no nicking cash, bank cards, pills, jewelry or sundry items.

Taking sexual advantage of my vulnerable carcass is also to be frowned upon.
But not strictly forbidden.

Latest Threads