• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A good start from a young lad!

Fair play to the lad. Hope he maintains it if he passes out of training. And not turn into a fat slobber like so many that's gone before.

Note he had a daily routine of running every day and circuit training at the boxing club, not wonder protein shakes or expensive machines in the gym.

Something the kiddies in the recruitment threads whinging about having slow run times should take heed of.

I was in the same boat when I first wanted to join, I was something of a porker and wound up going running three times a day for around 40 minutes each time. I soon dropped the weight. I'm now a civvy and a porker again I'm happy to report. :)

12.5 stone weight limit? Really?
We had two massive blokes come and join the regiment, one was 19 stone, the other 21 stone..and neither had an ounce of fat on them. Both over 6 foot, one an ex semi pro rugby player, the other a fitness instructor.

Infact, I work with a young lad just now who is away to join the Royal Marines. He is 20 something stone too, and a rower. Shoulders like a bloody Ox and thighs the size of normal peoples waist. He is past medical stage etc.

And to Fat Boy Slim..good effort!!!

Note he had a daily routine of running every day and circuit training at the boxing club, not wonder protein shakes or expensive machines in the gym.

Something the kiddies in the recruitment threads whinging about having slow run times should take heed of.
Very good point.

Latest Threads