a good reason to see the doctor

#3
Did Jumper land on a big marrow? :mrgreen:

Did maggots not notice anything missing or for that matter extra when he combed his hair? :roll:

Jumper 2 is just a little deflated - pump him up !!! :oops:

go f**k Yourself 8O is doing just that
 
#7
Doing well so far Anya.

TWO successive posts on a thread with half decent grammar and no shitey txt spk.

Those classes at your local Infants school worked then?

Keep up the good work, what what?


:wink:
 
#8
Duck Dodgers said:
Doing well so far Anya.

TWO successive posts on a thread with half decent grammar and no shitey txt spk.

Those classes at your local Infants school worked then?

Keep up the good work, what what?


:wink:
txt spk huh wotz dat wen at home?

Ah well infant school is like a class in rocket science.............want to join?
 
#10
Anya1982 said:
Duck Dodgers said:
Doing well so far Anya.

TWO successive posts on a thread with half decent grammar and no shitey txt spk.

Those classes at your local Infants school worked then?

Keep up the good work, what what?


:wink:
txt spk huh wotz dat wen at home?

Ah well infant school is like a class in rocket science.............want to join?
Go and die somewhere. There's a good lass.
 
#13
A small ditty (ahem ahem)

Anya called the doctor
She was a little hot
She had a rash all over
And bouts of old gut rot
The doctor said to go and boil
Some water on the hob
Then stick her head inside it
and that would shut her gob

Anya did his bidding but
Alas the pan boiled dry
The rash was getting more intense
and scratching made it dry
The doctor said it does no good
to dab on kitchen roll
There really is no hope for you
I cannot cure a troll.

 
#14
They are disgusting phot's!

Whats up with this Anya chick? Looks like not many people like the poor lass?

Never mind there is more to life.
 
#15
Tanzi said:
They are disgusting phot's!

Whats up with this Anya chick? Looks like not many people like the poor lass?

Never mind there is more to life.
Yes, the photo's are a bit unsavoury to say the least.

I'll tell you 'what's up' with Anya, she shares the same IP address as you! The similarity doesn't end there, she's also the same height as you AND also makes the same grammatical mistakes when chatting! What a coincidence!

I think THAT'S a good reason to see the doctor! :D
 
#16
Anya1982 said:
Duck Dodgers said:
Doing well so far Anya.

TWO successive posts on a thread with half decent grammar and no shitey txt spk.

Those classes at your local Infants school worked then?

Keep up the good work, what what?


:wink:
txt spk huh wotz dat wen at home?

Ah well infant school is like a class in rocket science.............want to join?


Getting a rocket (or anything else) up your arrse is not science.