A Good news Story ?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Goatman, Dec 15, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

Okay, doing my best here:
    ahhhhh......warm fuzzy feelings yet?

Anyway, a Merry Christmas and a Peaceful New Year to all those rough types (male and female) standing by in furrin parts to do violence on my behalf, that I may sleep peacefully in my little scratcher...thanks people! :)

Goatman

2. Can't be Good news story...Tony Bliar's not in the story

3. I wish you hadn't posted that. The next thing you know there will be a photo shoot in the Mi**or with all the happy family packing little treats in boxes....

4. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Not really. The boxes and their contents are provided by corporate sponsors and charity. A gift from the nation would be organised and paid for by the government. Still, if the disgraceful medals fiasco is anything to go by it's probably just as well - 2005 Christmas box in July 09, anyone?

5. One of the older, more sarky, lads in Iraq did a Donar card expressing who you didn't want to visit you in Hospital if you were injured. Top choices were Tony Blair and Geoff Hoon. Oddly enough, quite a few of the more adult senior Officers took a copy when they saw one.