A Good Man

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jumpinjarhead, Jun 6, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 9
  1. Couldn't resist it.

2. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

JJH, I was tempted to say something along the lines of "Its not water its vodka" but heck you are right, its good to see people doing good things.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  3. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  4. All credit to the kind man for helping out the thirsty koala. However, these koalas know that people are a bit of a soft touch when it comes to small fury creatures and sometimes appproach humans when they are thirsty enough. They even stop cyclists too...

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. clever little things!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

6. Oh JJH, I find your naivety endearing. That poor koala is being water boarded. He was found working in a madrassa in Kandahar in 2002, and due to his Australian accent, was lifted by CIA.

• Like Like x 1
  7. There are but 2 subjects about which I have no sense of humor or tolerance--

1) the valor and sacrifice of the vast majority of those who gave their all in that losing effort of the ill-advised and strategically flawed Vietnam War and

2) the welfare of animals that are too often the victims of outright cruelty of callous or depraved "humans."

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 2
  8. You ran out of U's? Here you are. Have some of mine. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Back on the subject of your lovely OP. Here are some fingers being nice to each other.

fingers-hug.jpg

9. Stuff like this always gives me a warm glow.

It's not just humans to animalia though, I rember reading about the dolphins protecting the swimmers in Oz from sharks and other stories about dogs rescuing people. One standout story though is of the baby that fell into the gorilla enclosure of a zoo!

10. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Did the peel it and eat it or just cuddle it and hand it back? Chimps would have scoffed it.

• Like Like x 1