A good Flight Safety video!

Crikey

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I always wondered where Whitey Jackson's other glove was.

Now i wonder why they don't put adverts like that on T.v. F@~cking priceless!
Another Flashy wonder moment.

There's a similar thread on Pprune Rotorheads. Popular opinion is that it's a spoof. As I can't view it here, I couldn't say.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The one here is definitely a spoof, but worth a squint.

Mighty, it's the same one. It seems to have caused a bit of outrage over there! Lots of PC tree lickers demanding it should be banned etc.

Yep, its a spoof for an advert. Non the less, a good flight safety video. If it makes people think a bit more when working around helis, its done its job IMHO.

Wonder where his head gear ended up?

Some would scream that showing these sort of pictures and videos is vile and gruesome. I disagree. Shock factor may be the difference to saving someone elses life. As those who work around aircraft will know, people tend to leave their brain behind when near an aircraft (literally in that guys case) and have little concept how dangerous the environment really is. If something like this sticks in their mind when everything else is forgotten, then its done its job as a warning.

As those who work around aircraft will know, people tend to leave their brain behind when near an aircraft

...and here's his brain...

..and here's his headgear.

Any other questions, your Lordship? :D