A good chap wholl be missed - RIP

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6635231.stm

A pedestrian who was killed when he was hit by a heavy goods vehicle on a dual carriageway in Kent had seen active service in Bosnia and Iraq.

Adrian Fennell, 37, of Tilghman Way, Snodland, died after the accident at 0030 BST on Friday on the Snodland bypass, near junction four of the M20.

A statement from his family released by police described him as a "much loved husband, dad, son and brother".

"He was a fun loving, caring friend to all who knew him," it said.

Kent Police said Mr Fennell suffered multiple injuries and was declared dead at the roadside. "
Adrian Fennell, ex 220 Fd Amb. RIP

A good chap.

Several years since I saw him last, but he was a good lad.

sorry to hear about Adrian Fennell. My wife and of course me new him well and his wife Carol when I served in 220 with him, havent seen them both for some years but Adrian was a good cook and a good lad. We lost our son Lee in 2007 to a drink driver so we no how lost Adrian's family are feeling. only just found this site so I am a bit late posting this on here. We wanted to contact Carol, Adrian's wife at the time of his death as I heared about Adrian being killed at work but as we felt we wanted to be left alone when we lost our son we thought we better not contact Carol and her family. We are so gutted for her and hope she is ok. Rip Ady.

Colin
Ex Cpl Davis 220 field amb

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheLordFlasheart Aviation 20
Bad CO The Intelligence Cell 7
TheLordFlasheart Aviation 4