A glorious representative of the our New South Africa

Discussion in 'Southern Africa' started by Cutaway, May 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Not sure when this vid is from but I'm impressed by the profundity of this ouen's statements.

Introducing you to the newly elected ANC member for Pinetown.
    Rest assured that the new member's maiden speech containing so many well-chosen words, will remove any doubts that you may have regarding your future political and social well being in the new South Africa. The future of the country is in the hands of men and women of this calibre...

ANC - dis net lekker, nie ?
    :x

2. I cannot but wonder how his campaign trail speeches went...

However, I somehow feel he got his votes through unadulterated violence, as it surely couldn't have been his eloquence.

3. If there was any one thing that heralds the benefits of the British Empire as a governing force...

4. That's not a real politician, he's an actor and the video is from an ad campaign for a long-life milk manufacturer. The camera work should have been a dead giveaway, but I guess some people are easily fooled.

5. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Though it is telling that many people give it credence.
    There again anyone who has listened to speeches from members of the ruling party can be forgiven for that.

6. Fcuk me,It's Louis Armstrong.

OOHHHH---YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAHH!

7. Given that NuLiabor made Boateng our man in SA,we have little to complain about.

8. It looks like he got his political inspiration from the activities of TIM (The Idiot Mugabe).....

9. Wow, great speech. I hung on to every word ... at least all 3 of them that he used; Ladies, gentlemen and ... oh, I forgot the 3rd one already.

10. Sub commital I think it was. :D