A girlie question that has flummoxed my soldier husband..

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by SidneyPug2506, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello everyone.

This is my first post - please feel free to move it to the appropriate place as I don't have a clue. Please don't tear me apart either, this is a genuine question. Thank you.

I have completed my BARB, numeracy and literacy tests - with a score of seventy nine and two level two achieved and I am interested in joining the RAVC.

Anyway, I was flicking through my newly acquired medical documents that are destined for my GP. I noticed they require information on recent operations and gynaecology issues. Now I accept this is not a clinic, but can anyone give me any advice? I had to have an emergency dilation and curettage following a miscarriage in October and I am scheduled in for investigative tests for recurrent miscarriages.

Will this be an issue?

My husband, a serving soldier, does not know what the medical stance will be. My recruiter isn't sure. I am gonna go ahead and speak to my doctor, but some thoughts on this matter would be much appreciated.

Please be gentle. Many Thanks.

2. Good luck with your medical, but no idea what the result is likely to be.

3. Thank you. I'm just hoping that there isn't a set time to wait following operations.

4. If you don't get a sensible answer here, try posting in the professionaly qualified section.

Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC

5. run away!

'women's problems'!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Seriously WTF, ring Jeremy Kyle you could be on the Easter special.

Does anyone know how to use this ******* forum anymore!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.