A Genuine Question

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by expara202, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is in no way meant to be offensive or political. It is a genuine question (I am an ex Para):

Why does this website have such a hostility towards the British National Party?

I served my Country well, and I saw many friends maimed and killed. Do I not have an opinion worthy of yours if I support them?

Is this website run by people with a political agenda, as it looks to me like you are.

2. I think if you can argue your case (or your party) in a reasonable, logical and rational manner, when asked some fairly probing questions, there should be no reason why your opinion is not as worthy.

After all, we allow a self confessed SF/IRA fund raiser post on here quite freely. Can't see why you can't.

3. Because, however many of their policies I might agree with I don't agree with the racist parts nor with out and out racism that the BNP stands for. There are too many extremists in the BNP of the same type as muslims extremists.

I neither like Islam nor the BNP.

4. Tytus_Barnowl

Tytus_Barnowl On ROPs

Extreme political expressed views are incompatible with Military life. That said is the opposite true, IE we all hate Sinn Fein?

5. Primarily because the BNP are without doubt stereotypical Nazis, direct descendants of Oswald Mosley’s Blackshirts with a twisted manifesto to marginalise anyone who isn’t Caucasian British.

Whether or not cultural erosion due to mass immigration should be addressed is another matter.

-DC

6. Arrse prides ourselves on our political neutrality as an entity, and we do not permit canvassing or *cough* 'opinion seeking' in any way shape or form by any of the Political Parties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.