A Gay Experience.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by B_AND_T, Sep 17, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Dear Sir,

I find myself in somewhat of a dilemma.

Last night, after consuming a few pints of “Old Scarecrows Scrotal Juice” (99p a pint at a well known pub chain) I found myself in the company of what I thought was an attractive young lady.

This morning however things are a bit different, after my normal morning activities of bathroom stuff I noticed that the lady concerned had upper lip hair and a rather large growth of under arm hair.

Although I do not remember her having an appendage, my mouth has a funny taste to it and it feels like I have fur in it (not to be confused with ethnic youth culture of the word Innit) and my bottom is rather sore.

Have I, unintentionally, had a gay experience.

On a side note the lady in question has now departed my abode without leaving a phone number.

Worried of Wiltshire.
  2. She might have merely been German.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I actually thought I might have had a sexual experience with a WRAC.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I have long experience of sex with the WRAC. That might explain the funny taste.

If you get a whiff in your nostrils that reminds you of the Falklands, it might have been a WRAC.

Did "she" say thank you?
  5. NAAFI chick? might account for any lingering hum
  6. HHH

HHH LE

Does it matter who or what it was, as long as you got your ballbag emptied :nod:
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

No she didn't. All it said, as she got into her Landy was "See you at the Army v Navy Game"

And leave Sluggy out of it.
  8. She might be that Airborne Navy chubster chick then.
  9. Bet she didnt speak too highly of you either you raving homosexual.
  10. It's just part of the process. In 12 months time you'll laugh about it. Maybe. Buy "The Convincer" by Nick Lowe, which will chart your already progressing romantic demise through to your eventual resurgence with a hotter, better piece of err, "ass". That'll choke the bitch.

And these boys aren't really your friends you know; I wouldn't tell them too much... Oops, bit late there...

Sad Cunt Blues
  11. Look in the mirror and say to yourself "I will never drink in witherspoons again". Then again now you have outed yourself....
  12. Have a look on the telly and see if he is playing rugby for England. That way you might get his name to apply for a rematch.
  13. Colour test. Which is lilac, lavender, and mauve?
    • Like Like x 3
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Are they the new colours of the SPS TRF?
    • Like Like x 1
  15. You're disgusting and should be expunged from this earth. Wetherspoons indeed.
    • Like Like x 1