A Gay Experience.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Dear Sir,

I find myself in somewhat of a dilemma.

Last night, after consuming a few pints of “Old Scarecrows Scrotal Juice” (99p a pint at a well known pub chain) I found myself in the company of what I thought was an attractive young lady.

This morning however things are a bit different, after my normal morning activities of bathroom stuff I noticed that the lady concerned had upper lip hair and a rather large growth of under arm hair.

Although I do not remember her having an appendage, my mouth has a funny taste to it and it feels like I have fur in it (not to be confused with ethnic youth culture of the word Innit) and my bottom is rather sore.

Have I, unintentionally, had a gay experience.

On a side note the lady in question has now departed my abode without leaving a phone number.

Yours…

Worried of Wiltshire.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I actually thought I might have had a sexual experience with a WRAC.

I have long experience of sex with the WRAC. That might explain the funny taste.

If you get a whiff in your nostrils that reminds you of the Falklands, it might have been a WRAC.

Did "she" say thank you?

Does it matter who or what it was, as long as you got your ballbag emptied :nod:

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have long experience of sex with the WRAC. That might explain the funny taste.

If you get a whiff in your nostrils that reminds you of the Falklands, it might have been a WRAC.

Did "she" say thank you?
No she didn't. All it said, as she got into her Landy was "See you at the Army v Navy Game"

And leave Sluggy out of it.

She might be that Airborne Navy chubster chick then.

It's just part of the process. In 12 months time you'll laugh about it. Maybe. Buy "The Convincer" by Nick Lowe, which will chart your already progressing romantic demise through to your eventual resurgence with a hotter, better piece of err, "ass". That'll choke the bitch.

And these boys aren't really your friends you know; I wouldn't tell them too much... Oops, bit late there...

Sad Cunt Blues

Look in the mirror and say to yourself "I will never drink in witherspoons again". Then again now you have outed yourself....

Have a look on the telly and see if he is playing rugby for England. That way you might get his name to apply for a rematch.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
You're disgusting and should be expunged from this earth. Wetherspoons indeed.
So the possibilty of inadvertent man love is ok but using a well known pub chain isn't!

Tut Tut

(Suck air through teeth like a F&C soldier.)

How times have changed.

You sir have gone downhill fast since your wife fucked off!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sounds like he's gone Uphill. How're the pansies in your garden B_&_T?
FUCK OFF!

It's only through being on duty that I am not on a bus bugging the shit out of you!

Ninja! She was the straw that broke the camels back!

Oh Fuck

I have just used the words "Broke" and "Back" in the same post. Life is over! Can anyone send me the link to Laura Ashley's website.

I can't be gay, I have a gag reflex!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Aviation 39
PartTimePongo Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11
Gunner_ear Sappers 17