A friend of mine sings "Arms of the angel" for our fallen troops, see movie here

A friend of mine whistles 'The Crying Game' every time he sees one of your threads. He also gargles with bleach and rocks back and fro, quietly sobbing.

Does your friend take it up the hoop?

OI thats bang out of order, theres a lady in this thread, you should be asking if she takes it up the hoop
Where?

You not seen the Crying Game I take it?

OI thats bang out of order, theres a lady in this thread, you should be asking if she takes it up the hoop
She's from Southampton, of course she takes it up the bloody hoop, EVERYBODY in Saaath 'Aaamptun takes it up the hoop

Pebbles and Mrrandom,

I think you should both step outside and fight for Sammies honour.

Winner gets to suck HIS cock.

It's a lovely thought, but it's for H4H how?? I see no reference to H4H, only self promotion and a plug for an X Factor appearance, all accompanied by emotive pictures of dead soldiers being carried by their friends! Mostly American!

That's how he stopped, he put pictures of Daz's freak of nature bird on each packet.
I'm still smokin' where can I buy 'em, mrrandom, a wank and a fag, heaven.

A friend of mine sings "Arms of the angel" for our fallen troops, see movie here

YouTube - ‪Stephanie's cover - Arms of the Angel‬‏

Please guys if you leave Steph a comment. please be considerate, thank you. x
she is also going to sing it on Xfactor i believe, i'll post more when she knows more.
Sammi, to be brutely blunt, if that is a true likeness of yourself in the avatar, you are fucking stinking.

I've just had to swallow down some vomit which I coughed up.

To end on a positive note though, you posses the body and looks that would have a Ghurka reaching for his wallet in quick time.

Pebbles and Mrrandom,

I think you should both step outside and fight for Sammies honour.

Winner gets to suck HIS cock.
WHAT THE FUCK....NO NEED FOR THAT!!!!

Mr Random already PM'd me and said it was ok to share