• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A fool and his money...

Yes... I too was so bored today that I read the 'Hate on Sunday'.... well I posted some of my mighty wisdom on the 'Daily Hates' Forum Board, but they did not publish my contribution to the discussion in hand...

Maybe its because I called those dipststicks who got caught out 'dipsticks'..... and 'No Government or the Lord Almighty can legislate to protect 'Fools and drunks...'from their own bleddy stupidity and greed.....

"Har, Har, har, Har!"..... Is what I also wrote..... most unsympathetic old codger is me.... :lol: :eek:

msr said:
Possibly for the uber-rich who should have known better or paid for decent accountants and investment advisers who'd have known better, but a bit harsh for this poor family:

One victim, a 48-year-old woman from Welwyn Garden City, in Hertfordshire, said her family lost about £50,000 they had saved for the long-term care of her teenage son, who has cerebral palsy.

Latest Threads