A fishy tail

Discussion in 'Sick Jokes' started by roninxix, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A young chap starts work as a mortuary technicians apprentice.

The old fella teaches him everything he know's about the trade until one day he thinks that the lad is capable of running the morgue by himself.

He leaves the lad alone in the morgue while he pops over the road for a pint and a pie. He gives the lad his number just incase there's any problems.

The old bloke is half way through his lunch when the lad rings him;

" I've got a problem" says the young chap
    " I've only been gone 10 minutes what the hell's gone wrong?" retorts the rather disgruntled old fella

"Well it's like this I've just received the corpse of a 19 year old female into the morgue. I've booked her in, washed her down and was putting the cadaver away when I noticed something strange about it. She's got a prawn stuck up her fanny!!!" explains the rarther excitable young bloke.

The mortician stops what he's doing and returns to the morgue. Sure enough laid out on the slab is the 19 year old corpse. The body is prestine, died of a brain heamorrage.

" Show me where this prawn is young chap. " says the old bloke, upon which the apprentice opens the cadavers legs and point to her twat.

" There look stuck right up her fanny" exclaims the young 'un
    " That's not a f'in prawn" says the old man, "Thats her clitoris you stupid cnut"

"Well it tastes like a prawn" replies the young fella
  2. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D More like that one please