A fine example of PERSEC!!!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mad_Moriarty, Dec 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Take a look at this!.

This user is try to pass himself off as us at tietacs.org.uk (Producers of the Arrse Mr P lapel pin)

The user ID has been changed 5 times so maybe nobody will think who he is!! :D

Read the second paragraph down!

Read here
  2. You couldn't make it up.........
  3. For someone who's been stationed in NI for 4 years, should know better than to identify himself as "naval intelligence" on an external website. Oh and by the way the RUC were disbanded in 2001, surely he has only worked with the PSNI then, or is he just a walt????
  4. I think he has.
  5. " I think that actions speak louder that words"

Your not wrong there!!! :D :D

Just checked this account and guess what?

No longer registered with eBay

That has to be a first, someone getting booted off eBay without even selling an item!!.
  6. From the ebay link: -

We have never mentioned anyone or any group of people by name, yet others have tried to demise us by talking about us by name on their web site, and these people dont even know anything about us. They have even asked others on their site to send us unwanted emails asking about badges for sale. Very sad when some people say that they do this and that for charity and then when others try and do the same this happens, funny old world isnt it, I think that actions speak louder that words

mmm is that arrse he's refering to I wonder!!
  7. In a nutshell no!.

He forgot to read up on the Business Act 1985 and tryed to pass himself off as a registered name.
  8. As far as i know the last of the Naval Int unit left here in 2002.. i may be wrong but i should somehow know what im on about...

RUC disbanded in Nov 2001..