• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A fine example of PERSEC!!!

Take a look at this!.

This user is try to pass himself off as us at tietacs.org.uk (Producers of the Arrse Mr P lapel pin)

The user ID has been changed 5 times so maybe nobody will think who he is!! :D

Read the second paragraph down!

Read here

For the moment I am still in the Royal Navy as a Photographer and have been stationed over here with Naval Intelligence as their photographer for some 4 years and have worked with most of the major units and have help others to produce Tie Tacs for units within the Ruc, PSNI and all 3 military services. I have now decided to go out on my own as I had never been told from the last people I worked with where the money was going too and to what Charities, even when I had asked quite a few times. I have had a great responce from units which I have worked with including the RUC, PSNI, EOD Units, Army dog units, and Army Air Corps and RAF Helicopter units in South Armagh.
You couldn't make it up.........

For someone who's been stationed in NI for 4 years, should know better than to identify himself as "naval intelligence" on an external website. Oh and by the way the RUC were disbanded in 2001, surely he has only worked with the PSNI then, or is he just a walt????

B

Biscuits_AB

Dale the snail said:
For the moment I am still in the Royal Navy as a Photographer and have been stationed over here with Naval Intelligence as their photographer for some 4 years and have worked with most of the major units and have help others to produce Tie Tacs for units within the Ruc, PSNI and all 3 military services. I have now decided to go out on my own as I had never been told from the last people I worked with where the money was going too and to what Charities, even when I had asked quite a few times. I have had a great responce from units which I have worked with including the RUC, PSNI, EOD Units, Army dog units, and Army Air Corps and RAF Helicopter units in South Armagh.
You couldn't make it up.........
I think he has.

" I think that actions speak louder that words"

Your not wrong there!!! :D :D

Just checked this account and guess what?

No longer registered with eBay

That has to be a first, someone getting booted off eBay without even selling an item!!.

From the ebay link: -

We have never mentioned anyone or any group of people by name, yet others have tried to demise us by talking about us by name on their web site, and these people dont even know anything about us. They have even asked others on their site to send us unwanted emails asking about badges for sale. Very sad when some people say that they do this and that for charity and then when others try and do the same this happens, funny old world isnt it, I think that actions speak louder that words

mmm is that arrse he's refering to I wonder!!

geo7863 said:
From the ebay link: -

We have never mentioned anyone or any group of people by name, yet others have tried to demise us by talking about us by name on their web site, and these people dont even know anything about us. They have even asked others on their site to send us unwanted emails asking about badges for sale. Very sad when some people say that they do this and that for charity and then when others try and do the same this happens, funny old world isnt it, I think that actions speak louder that words

mmm is that arrse he's refering to I wonder!!
In a nutshell no!.

He forgot to read up on the Business Act 1985 and tryed to pass himself off as a registered name.

As far as i know the last of the Naval Int unit left here in 2002.. i may be wrong but i should somehow know what im on about...

RUC disbanded in Nov 2001..

Latest Threads