A fil about Bosnia - I have forgotten the title...help!

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by flyingmonkey, Dec 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A few years ago I watched a fictional movie about Bosnia. It was about 2 Bosnian refugees who hated each other, found asylum in the UK and bumped into each other on a london bus, going for each others throats. It also followed a Brit gang member/heroin addict who gets high, falls asleep on a pallet and ends up getting delivered to RAF Lyneham and air dropped into Bosnia, where he uses his heroin as a pain killer in a medicine strapped UN field hospital. It was a very enjoyable, black humoured film, but for the life of me I cannot remember the name. Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance

2. It was called "Beautiful People" I remember the bit about the smackhead in the filed hospital ....a bit of an offbeat film ..its been on Ebay a few times for sale
  3. a-n-s,

Thankyou very much, much appreciated.

4. msr

msr LE

5. that film (No Man's land) is cracking, and well worth a look. It is so good that when a Hungarian mate of mine lent me his copy, I forgot (ahem) to give it back to him... :oops: