• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

a few questions on my re enlistment

1 . Just re enlisted through my local ACIO i have since spoken to the desk officer incharge of me and he said i have been accepted with no loss of rank and the papers have been sent to the color section this was 2 weeks ago and my ACIO still have not recieved them what is color section in glasgow and could they of stopped my re enlistment or is this normal

2 . when i spoke to the desk Officer he said i will be going to Germany which is great
Just a few worries when the ACIO recieve my papers and i have my medical how long till i get a posting order,
Am i entitled to removals and Disturbance allowance
Thanks in advance

Ok i'm no expert however i re-enlisted in 2000, i went to acio in jan 2000 had all the interviews and medicals, i was in by may. Would of been earlier but they lost all my docs and had to start again!!!!!! But your making the right decision mate well done. :D

Don't do it, seriously do not do it. They don't have you by the short and curlys yet.

Just stay the fcuk out and live a much happier life

Latest Threads