A few minutes of your time

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Steve_k243, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys

OK I'm an ex-crab, but many of you probably share the same opinion as me that the Labour party are slowly Islamifying the UK!

I had this emailed to me earlier today, and whilst shocking it comes as no surprise considering the chief conspirator!

Please act before that utter anti white, anti British asshole Livingstone gets his way again !

I always thought this was England, not ******* Pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to act now before it’s too late
    Don't know if you have heard about this but Ken Livingstone is apparently planning to use tax payer's money to build an enormous mosque costing an estimated £100M in the docklands.

Would it not be better to spend the money on a new hospital or improved transport facilities, anything but a scheme such as this:

The mosque will be BIGGER THAN ST PAUL'S!!!

The plan is for the mosque to be so big so that people flying in from all over the world for the 2012

Olympics will see it as the biggest landmark in London, bigger than St Pauls, Westminster Abbey or Wembley Stadium.

The vote so far is 56 % in favour.

It looks like the Muslim community in the UK is casting its vote in droves, and as usual the British are burying their heads in the sand... It is an undemocratic use of British Tax payers money, especially when our Churches that are 100's of years old get no government funding to keep their structures standing, and we are supposedly a Christian Nation. To vote to "Scrap the 'Mega-Mosque"

Please sign the official Government petition in the link below.

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Done already - use the search function at the top of the page and look for 'mosque'.

They council are denying that any such plans exist and that no planning application has been submitted.
  3. Really? Still, only a 180,000 sq. m building so these things can slip by.

4. Are they planning to turn the Millenium Dome into a mosque?

5. Shhh, you'll give the feckers ideas!
  6. I say bin the super Mosque, there enough of them around in London.

Im not paying for it, my tax is not payng for it.
  7. Will it be open to the public or is it to be a Muslim only area?
    Could I walk about there munching on a hotdog? :D
  8. You'd probably throw it up..... :p
  9. Only if I were wearing my sicky shoes :lol:
  10. Done. Come the 1st May, I hope the man is firmly shoved out the job and blindfolded into the middle of the M25.
  11. Traumatised by the whole situation in England. Done the signing hope it actually stops it if not I is leaving.
  12. Well I for one think its a good thing. It might keep them sweet and discourage them from bombing us. Lets try to understand these people and hold hands together.
  13. The thing to consider is will they fill al Masjid al Kabir (sorry BFO mosque)? Just imagine if they can and do - there's a thought for a bunch of Christians heading into population recession and secularism. The Moslems will eventually outbreed the Christians anyaway, so best do like me and make with the shemagh and budgie.
  14. If they build it, we can just organise a nice peaceful multi-faith sit in. Non-violent protest. Get all the Christians, atheists, agnostics, hindus, sikhs all together and just block up the middle of the mosque...all totally legal...
    and then have a BFO hog-roast. Mmmm...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.