A drink with the living or the dead.........

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A Worker, Dec 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who would you seriously like to have a good drink with? Me. Richard Harris, Oliver Reid, Billy Connolly, Peter Sellers. George Best. Richard Burton and a few other's, what an evening that would be would it not?

2. If you were to go out with Ollie start by spelling his name right as he could be a right twat at times. He challenged my old man to a drinking contest once but I have told that story more than once on here!

Me? Ive drunk with everyone I want to but wouldnt have minded getting Doris Day wrecked!

3. Audrey Hepburn.... and few roofie-colladas.

4. Lenny McLean and Roy Shaw..tho it would prob kick off after a few scoops,and i wouldnt fancy splitting them up.And Lolo Ferrari,to see if i could have a go on them wonderful bits of flesh.

5. Oh yes. Lolo Ferrari.

Attached Files:

6. after careful deliberation,i think a pint or 10 with reni/JRIII would be entertaining to say the least,as to be brutally honest some of my drinking partners are boring bastards.

7. Michael Caine, Jude Law, Anthony Hopkins, Spike Milligan, Franke Potente

8. Brian Blessed, Frankie Howerd, the Dalai Lama and Prince Philip with the Pope serving the drinks.

9. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Liberace, Freddie Mercury and Rock Hudson.

I'm never drinking gin and tonic again... gives me a sore arrse.

10. Peter Cook, Keith Floyd, T E Lawrence.

Venue: Harry's Bar in Venice

(with Robert Mugabe on hand with a platter of Nobbies Nuts and cheese balls)

11. Jim Morrison, Keith Moon, John Denholm & John Lennon ( during the in between Yoko years when he went on a alco-marathon), Shaun Ryder to add a bit of class and deal delicately with any members of staff and / or media.

Phil Lynott on bass.

Dylan Thomas to provide the lyrics to any tunes.

and Ian Curtis to add a bit of light hearted entertainment.

Venue : somewhere in Camden so we can all abuse Amy Winehouse when she pops in for her daily score of smack.

Edited to say I 'd also invite Bez along although I'm not sure sparkling water and a bag full of acid counts as drinking

YouTube - Bez at his barmy best

Drinking with Liam Gallagher could be fun as long as you left him slumped at the bar before one of his seven personalities decides to give you a kicking.

JFK - well let's face it, bound to be plenty of loose totty around and you can pretty much do what you want as the media would be paid off.

12. Father Jack

13. Paris Hilton, Jade Goody, Robert Mugabe, Tony Blair, the entire cast of glee, Justin Bieber and the shoe bomber Richard Reid with a bomb that works.

I may be running late. I'll be a few hundred yards down the road with an umbrella and a camcorder.