A Disgrace

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by billy.winky, Aug 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Oh FFS, go do a search and see how many times this non story has been run.

Hole please.....
  2. well, thanks for that reply. you may not think our countrys HERITAGE is important but some of us still do. oh well, i was expecting a bit of support here. waiting out.
  3. Billy I think you'll find that a petition has already been done.

Stands by for a wah.
  4. FOR FCUKIN FCUKS SAKE,there is a petition,just wasted two minutes of my life typing this.
  5. Heritage? They were only formed in 1964!
  6. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

It’s been posted on here ad nauseaum and is shown every single time to be a load of crap.

All we need now is the ‘Mega Mosque' email and the 'John Howard Australian Values’ one and we’ll have the full set of repetitive shit-stirring nonsense that appears here around once a week (on a slow week).

Did you even consider doing a search for this or consider, given that the ‘story’ is dated July 2007, that there was a tiny possibility that it may have been mentioned?
  7. [no wah] Billy, as you'll note from the date of the Scum article, this came up 12 months ago. Outrage bandwagons were hitched across the UK, particularly on arrse, and teddies were placed on 5 minutes notice to deploy to the corner.

The problem was that the story is complete and utter b*ll*cks and has been demonstrated as such to the satisfaction of most arrsers (the Red Arrows sort out their programme less than 12 months before the start of the display season, and, IIRC, had only just firmed up their 2008 programme when the Sun printed this tosh).
    [/no wah]
  8. I smell Troll.
  9. It's already been established that this is a non story. Saying that though, even if it were true I wouldn't start or even sign a petition as the RAF are confirmed homos who wear plastic shoes. billy - do you put your winky in men's bottoms?

Edited because I have blistered fingers from my compulsive masturbating.