A dilemma

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Aug 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Deidre,

I have recently decided to start allowing my facial hair to grow following my new found freedom from the habit of having to shave daily. Unfortunately now my new hair is growing out, despite having brown hair, I am distraught to discover that my beard has a tinge of ginger to it. I am considering my options. These are not limited to shaving, dying the hair, suicide. What should I do?

Part ginger cunt.
  2. You could use some just for men or a nice blue rinse.
  3. Suicide is the only option.
  4. After Jarrod's Blue Rinse, what with being a closet Ginger too, suicide would be the only option.
    I say this in a caring manner, unaffected as I am by the overwhelming desire to hit any Ginger I see with a sharpened Shovel.
  5. Back to daily shaving for you my friend.
  6. Want to swap? Mine's turning "distinguished".
    • Like Like x 2
  7. As I see it you have two options which have already been generally stated and I have outlined below:

1. Carry on shaving.
    2. Shoot yourself in the head.

Realistically though, you really only have option 2 as you are now scarred for life with the gwarness....and for some reason told everyone on ARRSE earning you the name of ginger vampireuk.
  8. Grow it for two weeks and then wax your face. That'll learn them ginger face pubes.
  9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Dear Deidre,

Yesterday I had, what felt like, half of the Trans-Siberian oil pipeline showed up my jacksie!

Should I have curry for tea?

Picolax you bastard! If I find the twat who invented you then I am letting Jarrod have him as a play thing for a week.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I too am a clost ginge but went darker with age. my growth is black! Just thought I woud be smug about it
  11. OP, my beard also grows a tad gwarrrr once a certain length. To that end, I found that buying a beard trimmer, and taking it back to "No 1" once every couple of days allows me the manly designer stubble appearance, without the unsightly ginger bits.

Best of luck.

Smudge (also part ginger in the facial dept)
  12. By god, there appears to be a secret gwar society in arrse!
  13. Brace yourself Tropper

Jarrod, beware his second coming!

14. Very embarrasing for a lady, I'm sure.