A Desktop memory of your chosen Battle Wagon (A Memory in 1/35th)

Discussion in 'RAC' started by Onelung, Oct 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello all members of the RAC, How would you like a reminder of a favorite Battle Wagon, from Centurion to Challenger 2, Dingo to Jackal 2, Daimler Armd Car to Scimiter, Bedford 3 Tonner to Stalwart, or how about an Austin Champ or a Land Rover. I can build you the vehicle of your choice, to exact specifications, from photographs or even a verbal description.
    If you would like one please look at my website http;//militaryvehiclesinscale.weebly.com, there are a sample of prices, a fuller explanation of the service, my telepone number and Email address. Also a selection of photographs of the vehicles I have built for past members of the RTR.
  2. MMMMMmmm military models.... :drool: (Not my own work, but a very talented modeler you will admit.)

Attached Files:

3. I was amazed at the ability to paint the piping and the eagles on the uniforms - then I noticed the width of the table in the background. Those tanks must be about 2'6" long so about 1/8th scale?
  4. I think you'll find they are Action man type figures, so you're right on the size of them!!
  5. They are 1/6th scale. The PzKfw II is by Dragon Models, and so are the figures and uniforms. They've also done a 1/6th Sherman.

If you want to see some more amazing 1/6th builds have a look at these:

Pak 38 Marder II

M3A3 Stuart re-build

A7v: Wip

MarkIV: WIP - More pics added - 26 in total

Landrover WMIK - rebuild project
  6. As models go, this one takes some beating:

7. The Military Model show at the the Musée des Blindés is well worth going to. Some German blokey had a low loader with a Leopard 2 on it. Everything worked; even the loading ramps worked by r/c
  8. Can't find your website, Mucker. I'd be interested in a 439 complete with Scam Mast
    twin 3.5kva Onans (in the box) Band 1 and Band 2 Antennas, quad and Co-ax drums
    I can provide plenty of photos.
  9. Impressed by the models and the prices.
  10. Likewise!