• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A Desktop memory of your chosen Battle Wagon (A Memory in 1/35th)

Hello all members of the RAC, How would you like a reminder of a favorite Battle Wagon, from Centurion to Challenger 2, Dingo to Jackal 2, Daimler Armd Car to Scimiter, Bedford 3 Tonner to Stalwart, or how about an Austin Champ or a Land Rover. I can build you the vehicle of your choice, to exact specifications, from photographs or even a verbal description.
If you would like one please look at my website http;//militaryvehiclesinscale.weebly.com, there are a sample of prices, a fuller explanation of the service, my telepone number and Email address. Also a selection of photographs of the vehicles I have built for past members of the RTR.

I was amazed at the ability to paint the piping and the eagles on the uniforms - then I noticed the width of the table in the background. Those tanks must be about 2'6" long so about 1/8th scale?
They are 1/6th scale. The PzKfw II is by Dragon Models, and so are the figures and uniforms. They've also done a 1/6th Sherman.

If you want to see some more amazing 1/6th builds have a look at these:

Pak 38 Marder II

M3A3 Stuart re-build

A7v: Wip

MarkIV: WIP - More pics added - 26 in total

Landrover WMIK - rebuild project

Can't find your website, Mucker. I'd be interested in a 439 complete with Scam Mast
twin 3.5kva Onans (in the box) Band 1 and Band 2 Antennas, quad and Co-ax drums
I can provide plenty of photos.

Latest Threads