A decade of memorable knobbers.

In January as, you know, Arrse see's its tenth Birthday.

During that time we've had some bellends, misfits, trolls and trousermausers of epic proportions attempting to fit in, take part, annoy, entertain or commit suicide.

This thread is to list the chods that may have been forgotten, consider it a cockstand memorial to penis's past.

I think the earliest and one of the first episodes was probably Blondebint, going back to 2003. Thats documented all over the site so won't go further here.

Who is your most memorable knob? Who, if you close your eyes and think of internet fuckwittery shines through as a beacon of wankerdom.

Maybe I am losing it in my advancing years, but I find it difficult to recall any major nobs in the early days (when I was mainly a lurker). What is certain is that the site has seen a drastic decline in quality (both current affairs and humour) over the last couple of years and has been infested with trolls and undesirables. For what it is worth, I will kick off with my nominations:

1. Sven and his various "disguises". Always, but always guaranteed to derail a thread and argue black is white.
2. Afghan Kandak (who I still have on ignore, but appears to have disappeared anyway).

Two arrsers no longer with us:

One decent poster (and by all accounts a decent human being) FluffyBunny. Memorable but in no way a Knobber. RIP

One very sadly delusional case: Caubeen. A very memorable knobber. RIP
So why mention him on a "Memorable Knobbers" thread?

He loved auto though.

Ashie who is a complete lefty no mark cunt, and is poor because the rest of the hard working UK does not want to "share wealth" with him.

Norah has predicted Ashies future.....read below!

Blobby your right cunt was banned then re-appeared as Whet even claiming he'd had PM's supporting him the only thing supporting him is our taxes the work shy cunt.

Chinoocks dad was/is a fud of the highest order as well.

Rarden_Reaper, a fucking chimp of a man, a concerted effort from the sites 2 most handsomest of handsomes yielded some cracking phots of him off his facebook, he was also tormented to death at his place of work with some quality phone calls.

Your quite right and I stress he was absolutely NOT a knobber.
Well he was, but not in the sense that you mean. Pretty decent bloke otherwise.

I'm surprised that no one's mentioned one of Arrse's greatest yet...

ExRAMC_Medic/Ursanus etc etc etc. Aka Craig the Cunt.

One of the few people to have ended up doing porridge almost entirely due to his association with this site.