• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

A day in the life of an ALF/surveillance operative

Out of the country for a few weeks without decent comms and log and the first thing I see is ALF/SURVEILLANCE !

He does look a bit like him though !

Any news on his book TMA ?

Will it have to go through the MOD if it identifies any Harp Players ? Watch out Subsonic the review in the "Erwys Harold Gazette" circa 1985 is in danger of being revealed - although I thought the role of Widow Twanky was well up your street !

MeOldChinagraph said:
Out of the country for a few weeks without decent comms and log and the first thing I see is ALF/SURVEILLANCE !

He does look a bit like him though !

Will it have to go through the MOD if it identifies any Harp Players ? Watch out Subsonic the review in the "Erwys Harold Gazette" circa 1985 is in danger of being revealed - although I thought the role of Widow Twanky was well up your street !
Apparently there is already a D notice in place, and there will be a post production meeting about some of the shoddy scenery changes too! :D

MeOldChinagraph said:
Not a thing MOC - although my Amazon Account is steup to receive any notifications.

I understand however that Farmer Radford has impending other problems concerning civil legal matters about to hit his doorstep ! :oops:

Anyway where have you been ? Travelling on one of the Sy Gurus dodgy passports again no doubt !

You owe me a visit !

Latest Threads