A Date For Your Daughter

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Phil306, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8O 8O 8O

Attached Files:

2. Charming!
  3. He should of tattoo'd it in reverse so that he could read it in the mirror. Guess he ain't that clever.
  4. Ooooooooooooooh! Daddy would be SO pleased! 8O
  5. I think that guy was my first prom date. :oops:
  6. Seems like a nice young man...smartly dressed in his orange coveralls. Is that ATS, Quickfit or the Arizona Dept of Corrections?

Well maybe in prison he will find Mohammed/Islam...and then spend the rest of his days under Caribbean skies? In an orange coveralls... :twisted:
  7. Why has Paul McKenna autographed his neck?
  8. Did anyone notice that this guy has got really odd eyebrows?
  9. Reminds me of a bloke from my hometown who decided to try and tattoo SATAN onto his forehead with a compass and some ink. Unfortunately he couldn't spell and he did it in the mirror. I don't think having "NUTAS" tattooed on his forehead quite portrayed the hard man image he was after!

He's in prison now........
  10. At least it's not this guy! :)

11. The tattoo probably says 'I am complete c*nt and should be put down'
  12. Wonder which prison if its my mates can always find out how much of a "model" prisoner he is
  13. Do you need glasses? Look closely and you'll see that the tattoo says "F*ck you".
  14. Yes I did need to pu them on, silly boy I am.

that twat is a twat. If he came round my house trying to tap my daughter, Mr baseball bat-in-hand would be introduced to Mr back-of-his-head then he would leave THROUGH the letter box
  15. ... that can't be real. Urban myth surely. Fcuking funny though. Still laughing... :lol: