A Credible and Dignified Minister in a Respected Government

Now, I'm not one to go for the ad hominem approach (not much), but what is this all about:

This creature is supposed to be a Minister in Her Majesty's Government. The brute could at least either shave or grow a decent set.

Whiskybreath said:
Now, I'm not one to go for the ad hominem approach (not much), but what is this all about:

This creature is supposed to be a Minister in Her Majesty's Government. The brute could at least either shave or grow a decent set.
Are you surprised?
http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/0000000CA8A4.htm
At first sight, Clarke appears to have the lefty-liberal credentials to go with his beard. Educated at King's College, Cambridge, famous politically for always finding a space somewhere to the left of everything to set up a trestle table and host a sit-in, he went on to be president of the National Union of Students (NUS) from 1975 to 1977 (though lest we take that as some indication of reasoned Home Affairs policies, it should be noted that he shares this particular CV point with one Jack Straw), and worked as Chief of Staff to Neil Kinnock from 1981 to 1992.

scalieback said:
At first sight, Clarke appears to have the lefty-liberal credentials to go with his beard. Educated at King's College, Cambridge, famous politically for always finding a space somewhere to the left of everything to set up a trestle table and host a sit-in, he went on to be president of the National Union of Students (NUS) from 1975 to 1977 (though lest we take that as some indication of reasoned Home Affairs policies, it should be noted that he shares this particular CV point with one Jack Straw), and worked as Chief of Staff to Neil Kinnock from 1981 to 1992.
...and we all know what the 'Sport of Kings' is, don't we children. :D

If the cnut hasn’t even got the where-with-all to manage his weight how the fcuk can we expect him to manage the home office?

All fat fcukers should be shot. Lazy tw@ts.

Feel better now..... :)

Whiskybreath said:

Designer stubble? Or is he not allowed anything sharp?

Latest Threads