A Courageous English Moslem....

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by Goatman, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Britain - easily. A legacy of the Raj

2. USA - larger population. Ask Louis Farrakhan

3. Not sure - Google ?

4. Why is it significant ?

5. can you repeat the .....uh...just keep swimming....

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

From The Observer Sunday 1oth June;

( for non Brits The Observer is a mildly left of Centre Serious Sunday)

Profile of a courageous young man here.

What is intriguing about this account (although I have yet to read his book) is the fact that in Bliar's Britain, ANY criticism of the Moslem community from WHATEVER source challenges the political orthodoxy
    (in much the same way that taking a pop at Israel brands you instantly as anti-semitic, a Holocaust denyer and probably related to Heydrich)......it will be interesting to see how the Labour party and its chatterati bien-pensants line up to criticise Mr Husain's book and his views........the rebuttal and smear machine will be in full swing this week....standby, standby.

Don Cabra
  2. A very brave young man, gets my vote
  3. Good on him, he's showing the world the real threat and where it comes from.
  4. Very courageous thing to say in this current enviroment.
  5. A better understanding of the nature of what posesses people, and what can be done to understand and defend against it, is all we will soon have to avert the terrible fate i foresee for this country.

Im off to buy that book then!
  6. A moderate Muslim that is rarely heard which is a shame
  7. Agreed. It is good to hear a voice of reason and courage in these difficult times.
  8. Sounds like it is an interesting read.
  9. Much as it has been quarrelled over by Muslims, there isn't a single Islam: there are Islams, just as there are Britains. This diversity is true of all traditions, religions or nations even though some of their adherents have futiley tried to draw boundaries around themselves and pin their creeds down neatly.

As I've commented on in earlier threads, there is a change taking place in the Muslim body politic, and numerous Muslims, scholars and ordinary joes are sick to death of these w@nkers.

Food for thought - Click
  10. Thanks be to whichever God you may believe in that someone has had the bravery and sense of honour to say the unsayable.

The difference between Islam and what has been taught by certain unscrupulous so called imams has been obvious to anyone with eyes in their head for a long time. Now finally the 'racist' jibe can not be raised, either by the Islamists or the PC chatterati in Islington.

My congratulations to a man who believes in truth, and who has the bravery to stand up for it!!! I'll be on my way to buy his book as soon as I can!
  11. Fallshirmmongsturm,

My question for you is this, will the moderate and sensible Islamic leaders continue to speak out and prevail over their antisocial peers when the latter turn to violence?
  12. Using religion as a reason to cause mayhem is nothing new (5 decade spanning Op BANNER anyone?) and I've always felt uncomfortable when I've heard people claiming all muslims are terrorists, as I do, and I hope most people do when they hear anything genuinley racist. I think the government would do well to protect brave young people like Ed Hussein so they have a chance to carry on the fight to protect their religion and help stop extremists murdering anymore innocents.
  13. I think the Tide is now turning, we need to hold fast, reject Multicuturalism, continue to root out extremists that would destroy our way of live, persue Integrationist poilcies and British values.
  14. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

I'm going to let the poll run for a bit because it reveals exactly what I thought about perceptions........and most respondees have got it ...er...wrong!

Le Chevre