A Christmas Toast to all AARSEers and Forces Everywhere!

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Bugsy, Dec 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I drink to you one and all, ARRSEers and other forces everywhere, wherever you may be!
    I hope that fate guides you and helps you home to reap the rewards you most richedly deserve. Whether you are Septic, Brit or any other nation, everyone appreciates what you are doing and we realise what you are sacrifyng!
    Again, I raise my glass and ask others, along with me, to wish god speed to Telec whatever and that our boys and girls emerge from it as integral as possible.

2. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

B7 -

Thanks, and Cheers! to you in return.

If only this wasn't a Dry camp :cry:
  3. Nice one B7, thats good to hear.

Except for those working out for Tone that is who have been messed around today.

Glad im not dry this year!!!
  4. BBear

BBear LE Reviewer

Aye. I'm not anywhere near a sandpit, or the army for that matter (YET!!!) - But I'll drink to this.

'kin aye!
  5. Happy Christmas to you all, wherever you may be
  6. ....and a Very Merry Christmas to you as well Tiny Tim - or Bugsy7 .....

Now here is a shilling so you can run off and get some spelling lessons ....... or are you suffering from that well documented disease Carnt-typewenpished ????

But cheers for the sentiment - I join you in wishing a Merry Christmas to all Arrsers wherever they may be serving.
  7. Although I am a fully paid-up member of the Bah Humbug Brigade, I also wish to offer a toast to those who are deployed, and especially to those in the sandpit. I don't know why you had to be exposed to TB as well as losing your family Christmas, but Shaibah is probably very close, or en route, to TB's holiday hotel....!

Wherever you are serving Her Majesty, the Queen, I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Edited to add that the Telegraph reported that "TB attended to business in his constituency yesterday", so I was wrong!
  8. Yes, I'll raise my glass to anyone who has to be away from the person or people they wish to be with at this time of year.

May your duty be a safe one, your tour a short one and your homeward journey a swift one. Cheers!
  9. Cheers to all our forces abroad, UK, American, Canuck or any others. Stay safe and God bless. And Thank You.
  10. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Cheers to everyone, everywhere.

I shall raise my glass on Sunday to you all, and offer a silent prayer wishing that Bliars xmas turkey has asian bird flu.

Merry Crimbo.
  11. Merry Xmas to all who cant get home, look after yourselves and take care xxx
  12. I'm in a sandpit. A good one though, Dubai, and I'm not serving but I'm working here and on Christmas and wishing I was home. Merry Xmas to you all! :D
  13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

Like Litotes, my usual Christmas greeting is 'Humbug!', and though I'm working I shall manage a glass of port and think of those who can't be with friends and family because they're on ops.

Keep safe, stay out of harm's way and have a happy Christmas.
  14. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

[align=justify]A very Merry XMAS to all serving Gunners and all other members of HM Forces and any other poor military who are in the sh1t irrespective of nationality, we all do an excellent job but some have leaders who cause bad sh1t and its the tom who suffers[/align]