A Christmas message to the Politicians

Dear Politicians of all parties
As the New Year approaches along with a general election could you all stop playing party politics for a while and have a go at being statesmen and women instead.

The Country is in an appalling state due to greed, ineptitude and moral cowardice at many levels and in many areas but, as our elected leaders, you should be accepting your responsibility and share of this instead of blaming each other and everyone else.

Whilst you are whingeing about not being able to claim to have your lawn cut at your second home, brave men and women are risking and giving their lives at your behest, in fields of poppies and lands of dust, stone and mortal danger.

So, for Christmas and into the New Year, why not try and find and develop in yourselves the honour, courage, duty and selflessness that you praise so loudly in your hollow speeches and sound bites. Britain deserves better.

The old ones are the best;-

“...It is high time for me to put an end to your sitting in this place, which you have dishonoured by your contempt of all virtue, and defiled by your practice of every vice; ye are a factious crew, and enemies to all good government; ye are a pack of mercenary wretches, and would like Esau sell your country for a mess of pottage, and like Judas betray your God for a few pieces of money.

“Is there a single virtue now remaining amongst you? Is there one vice you do not possess? Ye have no more religion than my horse; gold is your God; which of you have not barter'd your conscience for bribes? Is there a man amongst you that has the least care for the good of the Commonwealth?

“Ye sordid prostitutes, have you not defil'd this sacred place, and turn'd the Lord's temple into a den of thieves by your immoral principles and wicked practices? Ye are grown intolerably odious to the whole nation; you were deputed here by the people to get grievances redress'd; your country therefore calls upon me to cleanse the Augean Stable, by putting a final period to your iniquitous proceedings, and which by God's help and the strength He has given me, I now come to do.

“I command ye, therefore, upon the peril of your lives, to depart immediately out of this place! Take away that shining bauble there, and lock up the doors. You have sat here too long for the good you do. In the name of God, go!”

A version of Oliver Cromwell's speech dismissing Parliament
20 April 1653
in a nutshell feck off

But also shows that nothing has changed in the hundreds of years since. I

Mr_Deputy said:
how appropriate that Cromwell speach is.
I just wish he'd posted here first...It would have saved me a lot of typing, thought and tea making time :roll:

Dear Politicians of all parties

Dont bother coming back.

Many Thanks

The people

Dear Politicians,
It is time to end your corrupt ways and to stop lining your pockets. It is time for you to start working for the country and its indigenous population as you have been elected to do so. Make this country the great place it once was before you got your grubby little hands on it.
End of message

Dear Politicians,

I hope you all die horrible, painful and embarrassing deaths from acute dysentary over the christmas period.

Its better than you deserve but I cant be bothered to be more creative. You just are not worth the effort.

Cheers then

BoaB

i,m looking forward to the political new years resolutions, they should be a laugh.

most people promise to go on a diet or something similar. they vow to impose some new and improved means of sorting out the mess they caused the year before. usually implying that we tighten our belts for there fk ups.

Mr_Deputy said:
oldcolt said:
Mr_Deputy said:
how appropriate that Cromwell speach is.
I just wish he'd posted here first...It would have saved me a lot of typing, thought and tea making time :roll:
I'm no less appreciative of your own work.
I also agree they have too much holiday - this of all years they should have been noses to the grindstone. although as I've said before - as a country with many solid institutions and established customs..we are probably safer when they are NOT in residence.
Good will to all men. Not so sure about mice, profiteerers and cowards.
Oh God No..! Look what happens with a bunch of lawyers in charge for 12 years! 3,000 new crimes and more red tape than a Domm's bedroom! It's getting to the point that you need a licence to have a shite! (Disposal of Toxic waste)

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Dear Prime Minister

Any chance you can stop throwing Billions at everything abroad when it's really needed here
I read today that off the 4.5 Billion the European Union has offered to fight Global Warming you have offered £1.5 isn't that a bit disproportionate considering we are still in the crap financially ourselves?

I know Al Gore gave you a pat on the back but honestly do you think if he had became President he would have jumped on the Green Bandwagon and ditched Airforce 1 and told the yanks they would have to get rid of all their gas guzzeling cars and factories

I know also it's nice when Bono comes to tea and thanks you for the aid for Africa
But he's a tw4t and those liitle fly strewn people in the films don't see any off it
It all stays within the Presidental Palace
Did you ever wonder how Bob Mugabe looks so good at 75 when the average lifespan in Zinbabwe is 32?
Also do India and China really need those millions
You see if India hadn't put a man in space I might have thought they did - but they don't
Nor does China did you miss the Olympics ?

Africa has enough Rolls Royce's you plowing Bullions into their econemy (I..E. Swiss accounts) will only speed up Global Warming have you seen the size of the engines in those cars? not to mention the private jets

Afghanistan could do with some off those Billions you keep sending abroad
Especially the Guys and Girls out there from our Forces
Remember you saw them last week when yuou needed some good spin and photo's

Thanks for the nice new Chinooks your buying but do we really need to sell everything off to buy them?
I know you won't be around in 5 years when all the nice shiny new kit is broke aned worn out
Then what will we sell to buy new stuff I suppose we could Pawn Buckingham palace aginst a couple of new Wolf's
Stand up tommorrow and tell the world you've got better things to spend the money on
Slap a Chink and take our money back and only spend money on India when ordering an Oinion Bhaji

Be a man FFS Your people were quick to point out the other day about you and him being the only leaders to say over in a war zone
Try and be a bit more like him and support the forces

I'm sure Luke regrets smashing Sarah's backdoors in but don't take it out on everyone

Dear Politicians

I am writing to you to give formal notice of severance with immediate effect. You will be entitled to no severance pay as what you've ripped off from the electorate over the course of your service I consider to be more than adequate compensation for the lack of notice. In fact, I may be round to take some of it back and as we now have CCTV on every street corner (courtesy of your ilk), don't think about doing a moonlight flit. Although you have made it a bit of a challenge by having so many bloody residences, we do know where you live. We pay the bills after all.

You will find that your 'expertise', 'knowledge' or 'talent' will be in short demand employment-wise as we'll be fucking your cronies in the business world off from the public purse toute suite as well. Without the ability to plug their bank balances directly into the Treasury, you may find your friends suddenly somewhat distant when it comes to lending the odd tenner to tide you over. He who lives by moral bankruptcy dies by moral bankruptcy.

In conclusion, I hope your Christmas is every bit as cheerless and uncertain as those who have seen their futures crushed through your complacency and short-sightedness; and that you eventually die a lonely death from advanced turpentine poisoning and scepticemia resulting from the sucking of infected tramps' cocks.

Sincerely

Carrots

Dear Politicians,

A festive message

While most of you are enjoying your xmas leave, longer than most of the rest of the UK, enjoying the contents of your John Lewis list, paying ignorance to the past scandals, spare a thought of the vital current issues which are affecting our UK,

Make a difference in 2010 and beyond to all parties, put the people of the UK first, prioritise our problems with actions not pathetic media release statements,
Stop all the in-house bitching, bickering and spin, our Armed Forces are regarded as the best in the world by all MoP, WELL sort out the MOD for the benefit of all as actions (speedy) actions speaks much more than spin.

Lastly Merry Xmas & New Year