A Christmas knees up anyone?

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by sorn, Nov 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How do people fancy getting together the weekend most of us finish work (17-18 Dec)?

There used to be a regular get together in London which culminated in the Church on Sunday (and I dont mean the religious kind).

I think that there are a few people who like the idea and it was always usual to meet up in Covent Garden and engage the haze from there. Trouble is getting into pubs and clubs in central London in large groups. Anyone fancy something similar in London but perhaps the Kings Road or somewhere likewise?

I for one would still fancy the Church for the sheer bedlam of the place (and the many, many loose Aussies and Kiwis that cant drag themselves away from it)

UJ club has plenty of rooms that weekend so accom is not a problem....

Heres hoping there is a demand for it still - open to one and all I reckon, young and old, cynical or optimistic.

PS - Only just found this site and my god are there some sarcastic people out there!
  2. well, welcome SORN. is that statutory off road notification or something more profound?
  3. you guessed it - nothing profound just the first thing that came to mind when i saw my car tax bill today. am getting on a bit as well so maybe there is something underlying. thanks for the welcome cr
  4. Sorn

Welcome to the site. Its a cracking place and you will enjoy it. Are you still in? Cracking idea for the get together, don't think i will be able to make it however.
  5. aye i am still in - old but not that old at the moment
  6. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Good idea, but the thread is going to be temporarily locked while Peter Persec talks to Freddie Fun.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.