A chance to tell the PM what you think of him and his govt

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Feb 7, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Channel 5 are to hold a day long Q&A session with Tony Blair.

Viewers can send in questions they want to ask tony blair.

Here is your chance. :lol:

http://www.five.tv/programmes/talktothepm/

Fill yer boots boys (and gals) :twisted:

2. I think the only question to ask that man is the most important and difficult one I've ever had to deal with:

If you could bang the 3 birds in the Corrs but had to get humped by the bloke..would you?

A good question and I wouldn't engage that t0sser in serious conversation or debate.

PS. (I would)

3. I.........must......resist.......temptation

4. of course, I would too!!

5. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

8O

6. Post moved out of the hetero Current Affairs bit, as I'm starting to detect the faintest aroma of Ghey. 8O

Oh and off topic.

7. I didnt say that I'd enjoy it!!! although I'd definately get stuck into the 3 sisters once I was able to walk again.

Back to the thread, I'd like to ask him if he felt any guilt about David Kellys 'suicide', now that it's public knowledge that he was right about the sexed up 45 minute claim?

8. I'd like to ask him THAT question . The question we were reserving for QT , but now I'd like to have it brought up for this exercise :twisted:

9. A question for TCB

"Most weeks at Prime Minister's Question Time you spend an increasing proportion of the time asking questions of Michael Howard. Does this mean you think he is Prime Minister?."

Even the Speaker has tumbled to this 'tactic', and its lack of respect for Parliament. Up 'til now 'Gorbals Mick' has not done enough - hopefully this will change as the hour draws ever nearer.

However, I expect the C5 questions to be along the line of "Tony, which was the first CD you ever bought?".

10. Keep them coming guys (and try and stay on topic) :D

11. Sorry for straying - who are the Corrs anyway?.

12. Howsabout asking him:

"If sensible Tory policy suggestions are always 'right wing reactionism', 'racist', 'unworkable', 'unthinkable' or 'unfair', why do you slavishly copy them almost verbatim a week later?"

13. need i say more stoatman :D

14. How about "Dear Prime Minister, or Tony, when you said 'We are prepared to pay the blood price', did you really mean it? If you did then I'm sure I can put you in contact with a large number of heavily armed men who will oblige" :twisted: